Show your LiteFlux lights

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
If you are going to remove or tighten the light engine from a LF2XT, use tweezers with long pointy tips and insert at the points shown in the photo (I forgot who provided this photo).

LightEngine2XT_zpsbsprc9t4.jpg

If you aren't careful the bottom driver board from the light engine can accidentally come off (don't ask me how I know this...)
:ohgeez:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
If you aren't careful the bottom driver board from the light engine can accidentally come off (don't ask me how I know this...)
:ohgeez:

I know what you mean about being careful. I learned the hard way, even with pointy tweezers. Had the innards out a few times, but one time too many. One of these days I need to get an expert here to fix my little LF2XT.

Geoff

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Hiro - as you know I share your love for the Liteflux LF2XT. I am happy to share pictures of LF2XTs I own or have owned over the past few years. While the basic function of a stock LF2XT is what drew me to the light, it is the customs from Steve Ku and Jeff Hanko which have really made them special to me.

LF2XT-BLK_01.JPG

LF2XT_Ti_02.JPG

JHanko_TILF2XT_04.JPG

JHanko_TILF2XT_05.JPG

JHanko_04.jpg

JHanko_02.jpg

JHanko_01.jpg

Ku_Run2_LF2XT_1.JPG

Ku_BeCu_LF2XT_1.JPG

Ku_Run2_LF2XT_3.JPG

JHanko_Ti_LF2XT_04.JPG

JHanko_Ti_LF2XT_07.JPG

JHanko_Ti_LF2XT_10.JPG

JHanko_Ti_LF2XT_09.JPG

JHanko_Timascus_LF2XT_01.JPG

JHanko_Timascus_LF2XT_03.JPG

JeffHanko_LF2XT_Trio_01.JPG

JeffHanko_LF2XT_Trio_02.JPG

JeffHanko_LF2XT_Trio_03.JPG

JeffHanko_Timascus_LF2XT_01.JPG

Spectacular!

Dioni

Flashlight Enthusiast
My understanding was that LiteFlux was just a sideline for the developer. Let's all hope he revives it someday, with new emitters and the same UI. He'd clean up, at least with CPFers.
+1

I don't understand how a company with viable IP assets like LiteFlux goes under (in the first place) and doesn't sell off the assets. LiteFlux still appears to me to be two or three whole generations in front of the most modern LED flashlight.

Is there any literature on the history of LiteFlux, other than scattered across these forums?
I agree. I always think LiteFlux as a revolutionary brand in programable lights market.

Great thread!

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Awesome photos and collections. Just went thru the whole thread again and it was just as good the second time. The Damascus and ano lights are especially beautiful.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Here's a photo of a disassembled LF2LXT switch:
DisassembledLF2XTswitch_zpskggbxreq.jpg

(I forgot who took this photo)

This photo may help out newbies trying to swap out the internals from their stock light to one of muhaha's ti shells.