Show Your Muyshondt Collections

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Re: Show off your Muyshondts

There must be a thread on this, but I couldn't find it, so I'm posting one.

With the arrival of a blue swirl Ion, an updated photo of my classic Muyshondt Ions (with the aluminum collar) and Aeons (with the brass collar). I've previously posted photos of the recent Aeon III and Maus I lights.
IMG_5283_zpsapn0lcfk.jpeg
Love the blue Aeon and purple Ion! My Cu Maus is my favorite Muyshondt ever!

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Love the blue Aeon and purple Ion! My Cu Maus is my favorite Muyshondt ever!

Right on! I've been EDC'ing one of my two Cu Maus's all week. (The other is a shelf queen). A fellow CPF'er was nice enough to send me several NiMH N size batteries, which I've been using instead of alkalines. They make a great combination.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

Right on! I've been EDC'ing one of my two Cu Maus's all week. (The other is a shelf queen). A fellow CPF'er was nice enough to send me several NiMH N size batteries, which I've been using instead of alkalines. They make a great combination.
I removed my Draco from my neck lanyard and have been carrying the Maus instead. It's noticeably larger than the Draco, but the tint, levels and UI make it an easily worthwhile tradeoff, and it's still small enough to not look ridiculous.

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Sounds good.

I might try mine that way too as I have a nice chain that I don't use much that would be ideal. But the copper version I have would be a little heavier, although I think it would still be okay.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

...the copper version I have would be a little heavier, although I think it would still be okay.
Definitely okay. Mine is the copper version too and the only lights that I've carried this way that were a bit on the heavy side were my Titan and Aeon II. Cu Maus feels solid, but not at all heavy for a lanyard.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Not sure, but I thought I'd seen one mention of someone doing that, but I wouldn't swear by it.

What do you want to do?

magellan

Honorary Aussie

In the original thread Moshow9 also nice enough to sell me several of his lights, including a couple of Muyshondt's and a Draco.

Last edited:

bltkmt

Enlightened

Does anyone have a photo comparing size of newest Aeon clicky to older Aeons? Specifically, length?

magellan

Honorary Aussie

I have the older Aeons and several new ones, but I'm out of town for the next couple of weeks. If no one chimes in. I can measure them myself when I get back. But if I'm remembering correctly the tailcap switch does add a little length, I just don't recall what.

If you look at RGray's post #127 though you can see it's slightly longer. I'd estimate 3/8 inch or so.

Last edited: