Enlightened
In Honor of Memorial Day
IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic

I heard about those. Heard they were given out to those who attended. And at no charge. Always wondered how many of the attendees used theirs' after the symposium was over. I'm guessing most of the folks who attended worked for various State and Federal agencies.

That is one nice score! :twothumbs

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Yeah, you can get the real-tree camo G2 models from Cabela's or Bass Pro. Sometimes at a discount.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Thanks. Does anyone have any additional information regarding these?
I suggest that the aim was to prepare a certain number of E2d's with the special etching in this case "Anti Terrorism Symposium 2006" and they ran out of E2d's and substituted E2e-BK's to make up the short-fall.
SureFire have produced a number of these commemorative specially etched lights for a variety of occasions but I suspect that paying dealer orders take priority, or perhaps they were on a limited time-frame to get them ready, or they simply searched their inventory for a batch of lights that came close to matching the number they wanted to donate.

willrx

Enlightened
I actually haven't attended any of the meetings. Just right place, right timing-got lucky, basically. Not sure if the symposiums are held every year or when they began. I'm guessing shortly after 9/11/01. I would like to know more about the events if possible. Hopefully one of our friends here can "shed some light" on the topic. Thanks again for commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.