Show your Rare/Unusual SureFires - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
Here's my contribution...which is also listed for sale over on the Marketplace. ;)

x300s4.jpg

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rat please tell me you keep those surefires of yours in a big safe. .. And the combo to it lol

No safe but I have two dogs which should help. They are all in a glass custom Surefire cabinet.
I am screwed now my wife keeps saying that it looks like there are more & more lights in there. My reply has been it's just that I move them around all the time. But the other day she said we will see and she countered them dam! Now I will need to rotate them from hiding spots to cabinet.

I was also thinking of selling off some of my doubles. Keeping the minty ones only. As my overtime at work has slowed and I need to fund the new finds.

Very nice Z3 Rat, I just got mine today. It's such a nice light

Same I really like the Z3 might try and find a user.

cheers

Kestrel

Flashaholic
I am screwed now my wife keeps saying that it looks like there are more & more lights in there. My reply has been it's just that I move them around all the time. But the other day she said we will see and she countered them dam! Now I will need to rotate them from hiding spots to cabinet. [...]
LOL, one of the reasons that my SureFire collection is almost entirely -BK's, they all look somewhat comparable (to a non-flashaholic) that she doesn't notice it when a new one shows up. Of course, I'm smart enough to not have them all in one place; drawers, nightstand, car, etc. ;)

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, one of the reasons that my SureFire collection is almost entirely -BK's, they all look somewhat comparable (to a non-flashaholic) that she doesn't notice it when a new one shows up. Of course, I'm smart enough to not have them all in one place; drawers, nightstand, car, etc. ;)

I think I have a problem now that I have started stashing lights in hiding spots.

I was after a M2 Strider for so long and thanks to CPF members I now have two thanks guys.
I noticed that they both have different logos. The standard one without the 2001 would of come with a knife originally i think ? As it has the SF0393 serial number.

But the other Strider I would say was sold on its own by the serial number A07549. It is an older model as well with the older M2 Centurion logo & no hot caution on the bezel.
Does anybody know more about this M2 Strider ?

Here he is
M2Strider01version.jpg

This one came with a standard tailcap forgot to refit it for the picture.
M2Strider.jpg

cheers

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
You naughty boy Will ....
Can we have a peek at your Surefire cabinet?
:)

I am screwed now my wife keeps saying that it looks like there are more & more lights in there. My reply has been it's just that I move them around all the time. But the other day she said we will see and she countered them dam! Now I will need to rotate them from hiding spots to cabinet.

Helmut.G

Enlightened
I happened to pick up a 6Z-PH Laser Products Deutschland (Germany) at the post office today and took some pics.

31318515.jpg

95951129.jpg

95023650.jpg

bound

Enlightened
Ok Guys I think my new Z3 should count as sort of a rare light these days seeing it is a crosshair in very good condition. I purchased this light close to a year ago and it just arrived the other day. But i think the wait was worth it.
I hate taking pictures of Black lights. As you can see I have lost some of the detail on the lower part of the light. Needed more light down low.

cheers

Very beautiful Z3!

Cheers

Brian

MaNCuBuS

Newly Enlightened
Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Six shades of Gray !

Here are my early M2's all in great condition the middle two are minty. As you can see the dark one on the right is losing a little white from the laser etching.
The one on the left is very rare it has the Millennium Series M2 centurion logo on the other side. It's the only one I have ever seen. All the others are blank on the other side.

EarlyM2800x_zps0ed6fe94.jpg

The special one
M2missinglinkcross.jpg

Other side
M2missinglinkm2side.jpg

cheers

Last edited:

LE6920

Newly Enlightened
Rat, Those are beautiful! I love the shiny olive color of those all the way to the right. I have an M3 like that and the finish is awesome. I found a nice M2 like yours that is marked M2 on one side. It is used and has some dings but I knew it was a great piece. My other early M2 is beauty. On yours are your Centurion serial numbers lower than the 2 sided early M2? I am thinking maybe the 2 sided one was a brief transitional model?
er0aj5.jpg
v75k5u.jpg

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rat, Those are beautiful! I love the shiny olive color of those all the way to the right. I have an M3 like that and the finish is awesome. I found a nice M2 like yours that is marked M2 on one side. It is used and has some dings bt I knew it was a great piece. My other early M2 is beauty. On yours are your Cerion serial numbers lower than the 2 sided early M2? I am thinking maybe the 2 sided one was a brief transitional model?

Wow you had one all this time. I wonder what else you have hidden away :naughty:
Yes I think you are 100% right in it being a transitional model. Mine has a very low number as well 829 I think. I will need to check that when I get home. I am thinking they could of been the start of the millennium M2's and reset the numbers.

Foot Hill

Newly Enlightened
I've been posting these two lights a lot lately... Sorry! But this thread is asking for them. (;

yja6unud.jpg

"6R (6P with A14 extender for B65 rechargable battery) with $RTH ($hort Rim Turbo Head) and 8X predeccesor to the 8AX." Thanks Biglou!!

valvehouse

Newly Enlightened
I found this old 3P in a drawer. This was the first Surefire I ever bought - Probably 1998. Blast from the past!

http://i45.tinypic.com/11l7z2u.jpg
v4auj9.jpg

Your image is too large and has been replaced with a link. Please resize and repost.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm

Last edited:

jh333233

Flashlight Enthusiast
By the way could i call this rare?
Gen1 finned KL3 with angry purple tint
Used model with lotta dings, bought with $25 as scrap metal
149523_272575512870688_920298218_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts