Show your V54 engavings ADDED GIVEAWAY ;-)

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow you've been working hard capo. It's raining here I have a day off due to painters are running behind. I'm actually kicking back under the covers relaxing. A very rare day for me. Shiloh is taking a nap then we will go for a walk in the rain. Then time to take v54 pics and post:)

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Show your V54 engavings

IMG_4857.jpg

Capolini

Banned

Capo are you somehow uploading your pics from photobucket to postimage.org? I only have my pics on photobucket and no longer have the hard copies to upload, having a heck of a time getting them converted lol. :shakehead

NO....I am uploading directly from where my pictures are stored on my computer[11,000 of them!!]

I am NOT computer savvy ,somehow by process of elimination I figured out how to get the pictures on here!!

I LIKE POSTIMAGE BETTER! IT LOADS THE PICTURES MUCH FASTER. PHOTOBUCKET HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY SLOW,,,,,,,,,,AND I KNOW IT IS NOT MY COMPUTER!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

​WHY CAN'T WE USE PHOTOBUCKET? ALL MY PICTURES ARE ON THERE!

I always assumed that when Vinh mentioned using postimage.org he was just letting people know of a workable host site they could use. I've always used tinypic.com.

If I'm wrong and there's actually some reason for using postimage.org I'd like to know. Maybe that's why I've never won anything? lol

Capolini

Banned

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!!! MY 2017 WINTER TIME HUSKY WALKING BEARD W/ A SPECIAL CIGAR SUBSTITUTE!:shakehead

D25C2vn SUBSTITUTING FOR A CIGAR!!

CIGAR_TORCH_1_10_2017.jpg