Sign-up thread for the MillerMods high power Arc AAA Cree XR-E mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashmir

Newly Enlightened
Hi MM,
I also would like to request to change the emitter from my order (post 509)
to the highest flux bin available with a WC or WD tint when it's time for mine to be made. Good luck on finishing the house! :thumbsup:
Don

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Got my Cree Q4 Arc AAA's today... SWEET! :rock:

What awesome workmanship, and what great and useful lights. The simple, small, and rugged platform of the Arc AAA makes it the ideal candidate for such an awesome mod. :clap: :twothumbs

:bow: Thanks SO much Eric. :thumbsup:

Everyone, it'll be worth the wait - and take it from me... I've been paid since before this thread and sign-up list was even started. :eek:oo:

:) john

nuggett

Enlightened
One for me!
75, 1.25, best emitter available

Last edited:

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to be counted in on the waiting list

50, 1.25, Q3

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Count me in. I will go for whatever is available when you get to me.
I may be on the list already but cannot read the first page of the thread due to the fatal error issue which I have no idea how to resolve.
I use many board communities and Have the issue with none of them many use the same board software, Pain in the but.

Yaesumofo

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
James - I didn't see you on list. I had that error when the board first changed to the new software. Under Control Panel -> Edit Options, setting "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" to 50 or less solved the error. If you still have the old software's max of 100 as a carryover, that error will continue to show up.

Newf-llb

Newly Enlightened
Hey Eric:

I've not checked on this in a bit and I was wondering where I was on the list. Best emitter possible, don't mind the wait. I'm post 139. Thanks!:whistle:

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
i'm third on the list (am i next up?, seeing that #1 & #2 probably already have their P4 units) for two units (25-1.5, best xre available, WD preferred).

i'm ready to PP anytime you're ready. my email is: coyote(at)my180.net

thnx eric!

MrMimizu

Enlightened
Sweet. Can I mail you my q5 and pay soon? I'm 29th on the list and i'll be going away for a 6 week vacation at the end of Sept. Not sure if you'll get to me while I'm gone but if so, I'd like to have paid ahead of time so that i dont' lose my spot.

With any luck, the light will be waiting for me when I get back in November.

It'll be about 2 weeks and I'll be shipping the next 10. After that I'm ramping up production considerably.

Last edited:

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet. Can I mail you my q5 and pay soon? I'm 29th on the list and i'll be going away for a 6 week vacation at the end of Sept. Not sure if you'll get to me while I'm gone but if so, I'd like to have paid ahead of time so that i dont' lose my spot.

With any luck, the light will be waiting for me when I get back in November.

I'll go ahead and build your light. I'll just put a note next to your name that says "See post #672" I'll ship it when you send payment after you get back.

marcdilnutt

Enlightened
Hi Eric,
I noticed that you havent updated the first post with my request for the highest flux bin you have, preferably in wc tint or similar. Is this going to be ok?
Marc

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really hate to do this but I also need to back out at this point in time. Perhaps I will jump back in later.

Status
Not open for further replies.