Silent Auction to help Moltenmag

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
The winners have been emailed with Moltenmag's (Matt) Paypal.

Thank you everyone for helping make someone's Christmas a little more bright than it may have been!

Matt have to do some late Christmas shopping for his family.

The winning bids were:

2 holsters and bezel: $306

Action Light and 3 other lights: $291.15

We raised nearly $600 for him.

Again, thank you all for participating!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got the emails responded to. Would have done it sooner but was up to my arse in Jeep interior crap in the driveway.

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks again for taking part in this!

Dan/Hogo/Thor

moltenmag

Enlightened
Sincerely, Thank you

Moltenmag here. I haven't been on the forum for a while because things have been busy here. Yesterday I got a notification on my phone saying that there was money transferred to my paypal account. Confused, I Emailed Dan and he said it was from the silent auction! I am literally blown away by the gifts, money and love and support that you guys have shown to me. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful group of people here on Candlepowerforums that genuinely care about me and my family. Dan and Henry, thanks for setting this up. You both seriously rock! This money will give us a wonderful Christmas this year! Merry Christmas!

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry I missed out on this, I may have been able to contribute something If I was around. Glad the turnout was good.

@ Modern: great way to pay it forward with that holster;)

@ wacbzz; I know molten is alive and ok. He had to sell all of his collection and has has interest in getting a couple lights back. I know he is interested in Mainly looking for a stock 250 rotary or 200 219b HCRI or warmer.

unfortunately I do not have anything he is currently interested in that I can part with.