Simple twisty for co-worker.

Michigunman

Newly Enlightened
My teammate frequently borrows one of my several lights I have with me at work but often struggles with the interface. I usually turn it on to desired brightness before giving it to her.

So, with that said I'd like to get her own light she can keep with her. Looking for a single AA or single/double AAA twisty with two light levels, low (15-25 lumens) and high (150-200 lumens) or something in that general range. Interface should be twist for low, twist more for high, that's it.

Suggestions?

Mr. Shawn

Enlightened
Granted, they are simple 3-mode forward clickies, but the Wurkkos WK01 and WK02 are clearanced at $8.99, while they last.

https://budgetlightforum.com/node/80865

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I gave my boss an Elzetta G-Line AA for Christmas. It's a throwey number made by JetBeam. It has a 5 lumen low, 30 lumen medium and 175 lumen high using a store bought alkaline/lithium or a 1.5 volt rechargeable.
Comes with a rechargeable AA that has a usb port. It has last used setting memory.
Now realizing the request is for a two setting light, my boss says she uses the 30 lumen setting the most.

Michigunman

Newly Enlightened
Thanks all. I went with a Fenix E02R. It fit the bill perfectly. I guess I should have been more clear about the AA/AAA reference being more for size. I think this rechargeable will work out well.