• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more - this run CLOSED

Reellegend01

Newly Enlightened
Re: Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more.

So I do trits snap in? I have seen alot have to be epoxy in or somthing like that?

vinte77

Enlightened

Just when I put in a new order, there's a new design with tail trits.

aZhu

Newly Enlightened

Ordered my very first custom light last night and it happens to be the Tri-EDC 18350. Added all the bells and whistles so can't wait to receive it.

When using Norland 61 to install the trits, about how long does it take for the adhesive to fully cure under a 365nm UV light? I'm talking about your small 1.5mm x 6mm vials.

vinte77

Enlightened

Does anyone know how long the shipping time is, once the lights are shipped out?

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good question still waiting on mine to ship out.

aZhu

Newly Enlightened

From what I've read, seems like a lot of people receive it within a week

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast

What LED's can go into these new copper 18350's?.
Triple possible?.
Hcri 219b?.

Any more pictures too?.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Gilgamesh

Newly Enlightened

Thinking about getting one of these for my job. (Auto body) Just curious as how copper would hold up to being dropped on concrete. Or if I should just stick with titanium. Always wanted to try copper for Edc.

aZhu

Newly Enlightened

Thinking about getting one of these for my job. (Auto body) Just curious as how copper would hold up to being dropped on concrete. Or if I should just stick with titanium. Always wanted to try copper for Edc.

Copper and Brass are both not as hard as Titanium so I imagine they would dent and deform much easier if dropped. Personally, I'd go with some kind of polymer for auto body use.

Gilgamesh

Newly Enlightened

Copper and Brass are both not as hard as Titanium so I imagine they would dent and deform much easier if dropped. Personally, I'd go with some kind of polymer for auto body use.

Ive had good luck with titanium so far. Used to crack the lens of the aluminum lights when dropped. Been using an Olight TC15 for several years. Want to step up to a 18650 cell. Haven't seen any in polymer but haven't been looking either. Guess I'll save the copper for home use.

aZhu

Newly Enlightened

Who doesn't love pics?

For those like me who are eagerly awaiting this light, here are more photos of this awesome light that I've found on other forums that wasn't included in this thread:

2014-10-06155345_zpse2f57d95.jpg

GAjtqbW.jpg

zUqZHeP.jpg

3su2I7P.jpg

Last edited:

sinner-cpf

Newly Enlightened

before i considered making these last year i went through a number of revisions and sizes, types, reflectors, just to nail it down to a perfect pocket carry and decided to go with the smaller (optics/tri) combo, these are all different iterations of essentially the same light that you see today..