• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more - this run CLOSED

angelcorrupter

Newly Enlightened
Re: Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more.

ordered my CU 18650 a week ago. so excited. I definitely need one of these glow stickers. but it wont let me pm him, as I'm new here, and this is my first post. lol

jdboy

Enlightened

This will be my first Nichia light and I had a hard time deciding on the LED. I've eyed this light for quite some time now and wanted it to be great. The wait time will put me somewhere close to Christmas or thereabouts and I'm already excited.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast

This will be my first Nichia light and I had a hard time deciding on the LED. I've eyed this light for quite some time now and wanted it to be great. The wait time will put me somewhere close to Christmas or thereabouts and I'm already excited.
I can only say, GO FOR IT! [emoji16]
And if u want this to be your Nichia light then why do u still have a hard time deciding the LED?

Reellegend01

Newly Enlightened

0a6faa4a8ffc4cedc71cbe3aaaec1e1d.jpg

Got my 18650 two days ago..hands down its amazing light..iam very impressed with look and function..very great dealing with sulman will be buying another for sure...will update pics when trits arive...enjoy everyone i know iam gonna!

aZhu

Newly Enlightened

Got my 18650 two days ago..hands down its amazing light..iam very impressed with look and function..very great dealing with sulman will be buying another for sure...will update pics when trits arive...enjoy everyone i know iam gonna!

Looks great! What color trits will you be using?

Reellegend01

Newly Enlightened

Also got a glow sticker coming gunga was great to deal with...

Reellegend01

Newly Enlightened

I went with the one he says glows blue/green since I went with blue green trits

Reellegend01

Newly Enlightened

Yea I guess that's it...hopefully get it put in ok he was very nice bout explaining it to me but iam knew to all this n scares me abit to take it apart

Reellegend01

Newly Enlightened

It's really not too difficult to disassemble and reassemble the light. If you have trouble, lemme know and I'll find some time to put together a quick photo tutorial.
Awsome thanks for all the help

aZhu

Newly Enlightened

Awsome thanks for all the help

Here are all the individual parts. Most of it is unscrewed from the head or tail. The light engine is screwed on with the optics and sapphire glass (if you got it) sandwiched up top. To install the glow sticker, you would just insert it between the optics and the light engine and make sure it seats correctly. Mine isn't completely flat because the wire pushes up on it a bit. Just make sure to remember where each part goes when you're taking it apart. Also when the flash light is all apart, it's a good time to thoroughly clean and lube the threads while you're at it.

tri_edc_apart.jpg

Last edited:

Reellegend01

Newly Enlightened

Awsome thsnks so when I unscrew the light n have head in my hand the part with spring pulls out or does it screw out?

aZhu

Newly Enlightened

Awsome thsnks so when I unscrew the light n have head in my hand the part with spring pulls out or does it screw out?

The light engine is all one piece and is screwed into the head. That's the one with the red circuit board and LEDs. If you look at the underside where the spring is, you'll see 2 open notches. I used a tweezer and inserted it into the notches to unscrew it from the head. It might be a little tight because it needs to compress the front O-ring a little bit to make it water resistant.