• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more - this run CLOSED

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more.

Be careful. It may use 2mm bolts with extra wide spacing. This was used for the stainless steel convoy clip. Any McGizmo or equivalent will show large gaps at the holes.

Just program the H17F to stop at level 22 (max 3A) if you are worried.

Looks like you were right, Oveready clip for 1" light doesnt fit :(

I measured spacing, its about 8mm, maybe a little more. Bolts I have are 1.9mm and fit.

So you say the Convoy clip and McGizmo will both fit? Are there any compatible black clips?

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

quick noob Q for you Sinners: is there a PWM (sound) on level 3 & 4 of the Tri-EDC 18350 Nichia 219B?

Justintoxicated

Flashlight Enthusiast

quick noob Q for you Sinners: is there a PWM (sound) on level 3 & 4 of the Tri-EDC 18350 Nichia 219B?
I'm not sure I replace the driver in mine so i could run a ramping ui, some pwm drivers will do it while others won't, even if it's the same diver. One of my mountain drivers has some noise at one level too... Also most people older than me cannot hear it.

SweetLights

Newly Enlightened

I am fairly new to the EDC world and have been thoroughly impressed by your lights. Are you taking orders on Sinners still? I would be highly interested in purchasing one.

coldshot

Newly Enlightened

Hey Sinner,

I've got one of your early titanium Tri-EDC 18350 Nichia 219B. The switch has started to fail intermittently. I need to get it replaced. Unable to send you a PM as your box it full. Can you shoot me a PM with instructions for returning it for service?

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

What are the estimated output in lumens for the FET channels? ;)

dawgfan76

Newly Enlightened

I just bought this Ti 18650, but do not know the specs. Can anyone tell by these pics? Thank you!

37122392764_ebc5241892_c.jpg

37122392674_f504fdb4fc_c.jpg

sinner-cpf

Newly Enlightened

First gen. XP-L V6-2A (Domed Emitters w/ modified optics) , Max Lumens A17DD-S08 Driver.

justanotherguy

Enlightened

Just wanted to make note, I have a triple Sinner..not even sure what it is, I know the LED's got changed to Nichia...But is fantastic and beat to SH** at work... battle scarred and I wouldnt trade it for anything!

WinterShadow

Newly Enlightened

Hello, is it possible to order one with a single emitter with reflector? :twothumbs

Trenchant

Newly Enlightened

sinner-cpf: I'm glad I found this thread. Now I know where to get more info about your work and how to contact you.

All the best!

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Where can I get screws for Sinner? Or any compatible screws from other customs I should be looking at? Thanks!