• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen LEP Laser Throw - Most Affordable 1Mcd thrower

tenor.gif

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my LEP yesterday from batch 2! Man this thing kicks ***, feels pretty solid too! Definitely worth it. Love mechanical lockout and powerbank feature.

makapuu

Enlightened
Just got my LEP yesterday. I think these LEP throwers just made fixed focus Aspheric lights obsolete. I have a DeftX with Waiven collar. The LEP out throws it by a little bit.
That's amazing for a light that's slightly smaller than 30% the size of the DeftX. Looking forward to see the future generations of LEP throwers to come.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hi Vinh,
Been a couple of years since I've posted. Wondering if you still have any of these.

The incoming batch is literally just sold out a couple of hours ago. If you order now you will be number 1 on the batch after. Great to hear from you by the way. Hope you are doing well.

LeukTech

Newly Enlightened
Please email me ur name so I can look u up.

I sent an email on the 29th of September (early morning) inquiring about a shipping estimate. I included my order#/name and my email matches that of the order.

Got an auto-reply about your laser eye surgery, but no other response since.

Look on that date and for subject "1Mcd LEP laser throw shipping estimate?"

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I sent an email on the 29th of September (early morning) inquiring about a shipping estimate. I included my order#/name and my email matches that of the order.

Got an auto-reply about your laser eye surgery, but no other response since.

Look on that date and for subject "1Mcd LEP laser throw shipping estimate?"

I just looked you up and you are literally number 1 on the list of pendings. ETA is any day now. Thanks for your patience.

LeukTech

Newly Enlightened

Got it! This thing is insane, I love it! 😲 Standing outside my house there was nothing far enough away (tall trees or otherwise) that I couldn't effortlessly light up. Great tint too, such a nice cold white. Really does look like a thick white laser in the air. Built like a tank too, and I just realized the beam focus can be adjusted a bit by turning the head 👍

Quick question. Aside from double tapping to get into strobe mode, and single clicking when on to change from battery % to temperature, is there any other UI options/tricks?

Thanks vinh, great work as usual!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just single level and blink on ur version. I am going to release a multi mode version in the future.

LeukTech

Newly Enlightened
Multi mode would be a great feature for sure. I have a ~2 watt 465nm blue laser (w/buck driver) that was built to screw into a 510 threaded vaping device. And a basic potentiometer variable voltage box mod (3.3v-6.1v) works surprisingly well at adjusting output once the lasing threshold has been met.

Do you know the wattage (or wavelength) of the blue laser used in these LEP's? I'm guessing it is at least 1-2 watts. Would be fascinating to know what specific laser diode is being used. If 1-2Mcd are being achieved with 1-2 watt laser diodes in these LEP's, imagine using a 6-7 watt diode and a bigger optic 😲

https://sites.google.com/site/dtrslasershop/home/diodes/6w-nubm44-445nm-laser-diode

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
[FONT=&quot]Sky Lumen LEP Laser Throw - Most Affordable 1Mcd thrower
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How has 2 Level High-Low
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SOS Also added to Disco group
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3 left in the incoming batch with an ETS of Nov 12.
[/FONT]