• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen LEP Laser Throw - Most Affordable 1Mcd thrower

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! Do wish designers would give some more consideration to the length while in the inventive stage and accommodate protected as well as non.....however....

Karl

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
All new Laser Throw UI will be updated:

User Interface:
From OFF: Quick Click = ON @ Low
From ON: Quick Click = OFF
From ON: Press & Hold Cycle Low-High-Turbo-Blink
From ON/OFF: Double Click = Turbo

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's Included: LEP Laser Throw Light, Wrist strap, USB-C cable, Holster, Box, Sky Lumen Warranty Card & boring paperwork

OMGosh. Boring as in not exciting. Geez, I know that too. Not sure why I was reading it the other way that day. Forgive me, my mind truly isn't working right these days. :sigh: :shakehead :(

bartekreaper

Newly Enlightened
Received, is 1800m option the highest? Doesn't seem bright at 1800m (high power). Is there a turbo mode option?

Disregard, pretty damn powerful, impressed :)

5861417350340a61e58074b860582cd2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Yeah I got it too and doesn't feel to have Turbo. Hold and click just turn on and click change to low? Blink and SOS works tho. Would love to get with new UI :3

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I got it too and doesn't feel to have Turbo. Hold and click just turn on and click change to low? Blink and SOS works tho. Would love to get with new UI :3

No one got the ew UI yet. I push hard to get the new UI for this model and the pending release of the compact model.

bartekreaper

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone write few words about lumens/throw in new UI is the turbo brighter or just low is lower? I even want now to sell old one and buy with new UI :D

ohnonothimagain

Newly Enlightened
Thank you Vinh for your messages and kindness. I'm excited to get my first LEP.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk