• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Nguyen 2nd Run?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
SLN are done and should be here Monday. I will create a new order link and inform those that pre-order. Not sure why I am so excited hahaha

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
SLN is ready for checkout. If you do not check out in 7 days your spot will be given up. Thankssssss!

Please put the serial in the Interest Sign Up Sheet you previously claimed in the Sky Lumen checkout note.

Checkout Here:
20211117_160407 2.jpg
20211117_155524 2.jpg
20211117_155559 2.jpg
20211117_155705 2.jpg
20211117_160109 2.jpg
20211117_155946 2.jpg
20211117_160258 2.jpg

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Funds sent for number 67 in black! Could not see a note section to put it in. Thank you my friend. Oh and also can I get the optional o-rings on the outsid? Didn't see a place to request for them. Let me know how much and I'll take care of it.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Funds sent for #87 and I need o rings as well. In my opinion these are works of art that should be signed on the clip at least.

I will look into my Oring stock tomorrow. I think I have enough stock from last time but we will see.

Yesterday I bent over to pick up some tools and I hurted my back badly. Now I can stand or lay down flat but I cant bend over. Luckily I can sit up straight. This has never happened to me before. May be it has to do with being out of shape and not working out. Missing the days where I could bench 250Lbs. Now I don't think I can lift 200. Gotta get back in shape for Viet. This should be a reminder and motivation. Anyhow, I will be working a bit slow until the back gets back to normal. Thank you all for the support on this project.

This batch came out beautiful by the way. One must see it in person to appreciate the perfect build quality. Still until this day I have not handle any other aluminum light that feels the same. May be I am bias but tell me if I am wrong when you get one in your hands.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doug T you took my reserved number from the original sign up.. just FYI.

I have not been on CPF due to medical/family issues.

Vinh, Order placed. I'll take #100 instead if it's up for grabs....

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I will look into my Oring stock tomorrow. I think I have enough stock from last time but we will see.

Yesterday I bent over to pick up some tools and I hurted my back badly. Now I can stand or lay down flat but I cant bend over. Luckily I can sit up straight. This has never happened to me before. May be it has to do with being out of shape and not working out. Missing the days where I could bench 250Lbs. Now I don't think I can lift 200. Gotta get back in shape for Viet. This should be a reminder and motivation. Anyhow, I will be working a bit slow until the back gets back to normal. Thank you all for the support on this project.

This batch came out beautiful by the way. One must see it in person to appreciate the perfect build quality. Still until this day I have not handle any other aluminum light that feels the same. May be I am bias but tell me if I am wrong when you get one in your hands.
Can you tell me the O-ring size? I can source some here just in case.

daffy

Enlightened
-ring size? I can source some here just in case.

Prices of materials have doubled since the first run of SLN from serial 1-60. I am thinking about doing run 2 of Serial 61-90. I cant afford to do this unless I have at least 15 interested. The price will be $250 just like before despite the huge price hike on my end. I am mostly doing this hoping to sell P60vn with the host to make a little profit. I am also planning to do all 61-90 in the gorgeous Clear Anodized as shown below.

In transparency I also making another 21700 P60 host that will be named Sky Lumen Tactical or SLT and the price will be MUCH cheaper since it will be made in China. This light will be unique compared to the SLN in terms of quality, form factor, and even functions. But it ain't no SLN. :p

Interest Sign Up Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H9dhfsIvVHZssN1pSKK4WDqWovxcByOOFswKK5M9Zto/edit?usp=sharing

Sky Lumen Nguyen Specifications & Test Videos

Sky Lumen Nguyen - Bulletproof R

View attachment 16762

DDfvreS.jpg