• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Nguyen Flashlight Torture Tests Videos

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Loved that bulletproof video! I'm super highly impressed with the toughness of your light! It passed my expectations with flying colors! And I must say, your a great shot, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Makes me wanna go to the range much more often now. I don't think I could have hit the light once lol.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Loved that bulletproof video! I'm super highly impressed with the toughness of your light! It passed my expectations with flying colors! And I must say, your a great shot, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Makes me wanna go to the range much more often now. I don't think I could have hit the light once lol.

When I shot I just pray that it can handle at least .380 so I can call it "bulletproof". Claiming .22LR as bulletproof will not content most. hahha

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
;-)

vJqVrw8.png

Awesome!!! except maybe zoom in on the dented head where it took a bullet and survived, rather than the large hole going through it LOOOL. Kinda contradicts the phrase if newly interested ones are unaware of the other bullets that the host DID survive haha! Nonetheless, I am thrilled that this light is getting the deserved recognition it should receive!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Awesome!!! except maybe zoom in on the dented head where it took a bullet and survived, rather than the large hole going through it LOOOL. Kinda contradicts the phrase if newly interested ones are unaware of the other bullets that the host DID survive haha! Nonetheless, I am thrilled that this light is getting the deserved recognition it should receive!

I was actually hoping people find the contradiction and protest so I can show them the video ;-)

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
N3vpT9o.jpg

It definitely passed every torture test and then some, so did you end up pounding your chest and yelling USA? I just have to know lol

ZEUSFL

Newly Enlightened
Vinh,

You should try find an M500 firecracker and explode it next to the light. Something like this

Latest posts