• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Nguyen Pre-Order & Serial Reserve

Joe_torch

Newly Enlightened
Vinh,

I know we all greatly appreciate this and your many other acts of generosity. It would have been very easy for you to charge the normal amount these vials cost and keep the difference over the bulk discount price you're getting. Passing the savings on to your customer base was an unnecessary, but much appreciated, decision that is a perfect example of one of the many reasons I keep coming back to SkyLumen for purchase after purchase.

I totally agree to what you say. :twothumbs

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
I'm as or more excited for this tail cap as I get for entirely new lights!

Due to the difference in operating with a twisty vs clicky, what are you guys going to program yours to before putting the twisty on? I'm thinking something with memory, and only 2 or 3 output levels.

10-3-4 => 1/15/100 Memory
or
10-3-7 => F/33/100 Memory

I really love driver vn4, it's so versatile and it's fun to be able to custom tailor the light to different rolls. I personally wish other modes had a double click for turbo as I (and most all reputable "tactical" trainers) don't find strobe to be a worthwhile mode. A quick double click to get right to turbo, no matter how many other available modes there are on that setting, is so useful that I'd love to see it in a few more decks and modes.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I'm as or more excited for this tail cap as I get for entirely new lights!

Due to the difference in operating with a twisty vs clicky, what are you guys going to program yours to before putting the twisty on? I'm thinking something with memory, and only 2 or 3 output levels.

10-3-4 => 1/15/100 Memory
or
10-3-7 => F/33/100 Memory

I really love driver vn4, it's so versatile and it's fun to be able to custom tailor the light to different rolls. I personally wish other modes had a double click for turbo as I (and most all reputable "tactical" trainers) don't find strobe to be a worthwhile mode. A quick double click to get right to turbo, no matter how many other available modes there are on that setting, is so useful that I'd love to see it in a few more decks and modes. I will consider this for DriverVN5

Batch 1 of 15 just shipped! CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
Thank you for taking my request into consideration for driver VN4. I realize that I am likley a minority when it comes to how important something like that is, but even just 1 more mode with it would be fantastic.

What is coming in regarding 1 of 15 batches? The tail caps?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
OK HERE WE GO!!!!

762z79s.jpg

mAGnuC4.jpg

bIas4Wu.jpg

txr7Cli.jpg

eipDnHC.jpg

cRZHIoy.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
CRAP CRAP CRAP

I counted 21 trits slots total!
So this is how it will have to be:

A) Full = 21 slots filled
B) 1/2 Full = 10 slots filled starting and ending with the slots adjacent to the clip.
C) 3 Only Opposite of the clip side such as 3 solid color or Red White & Blue
D) Your custom arrangement

Please edit excel and ask for a refund or send more money as necessary. Also note your trits layout arrangement on the excel
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bMobWo6umO7UTOP1pOlWbm09T4y3JIfBfhgx9sEEIUk/edit#gid=0

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Wow that's cool! Short compared to the clicky. That looks like #27 in clear ano. Such a pretty light!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Trits Installation Price including USA Shipping.

$125 A) Full = 21 slots filled
$75 B) 1/2 Full = 10 slots filled starting and ending with the slots adjacent to the clip.
$45 C) 3 Only Opposite of the clip side such as 3 solid color or Red White & Blue

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
I'll be paying for 4 more vials in the next few hours, and I'll email to confirm color totals as well. Should we include the instalation as well, or will this be handled via your website when we order the tail cap itself?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I'll be paying for 4 more vials in the next few hours, and I'll email to confirm color totals as well. Should we include the instalation as well, or will this be handled via your website when we order the tail cap itself?

Please see excel and fill everything out. The tail cap purchase will be done on my store when pricing is ready. I will update further instructions/arrangements as we get there.