• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Nguyen Pre-Order & Serial Reserve

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: Sky Lumen Nguyen Pre-Order & Serial Reserve

First thing I do is cover the light with masking tape as my lab isn't exactly surgical clean. Hahah

Every clip is glued for extra hold but can be removed if needed.

p1ZYfeJ.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Reminder:
You do not need to order the PRE FOLD FOIL WRAP option if you order a P60vn with your SLN unless you just want spares and don't want to fold your own. If you order a P60vn with a SLN I will wrap and install at no extra charge. No need to order the foil.

Patriot

Flashaholic

First thing I do is cover the light with masking tape as my lab isn't exactly surgical clean. Hahah

That's really smart! As tough as hard ano is, it would be so easy to scuff it on something in the shop.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got my tracking # and just like that, I want this weekend to fly by!

GAAAHHH can't wait! It might be kinda chonky but I doubt I'll be carrying anything else for the next few months!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Got my tracking # and just like that, I want this weekend to fly by!

GAAAHHH can't wait! It might be kinda chonky but I doubt I'll be carrying anything else for the next few months!

Nice man, let us know how you like it and post some pics!! What drop in are you gonna run in it?

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast

I ended up with the Lil Vortex P60vn, 4x XP-L V6 centered with a ring of alternating 2700K SST-20s and 4000K LH351Ds. I almost went purely for output because damn that's tempting but I will be staring at those LEDs all the time, so why not make it a little more interesting?

I will eventually get a Triple white 2 I think for it, and maybe some sort of reflector based P60 as well. Very curious to see what everyone else picked as well!

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow!😁 I went for a quad, with 2x Nichia SW45 R9080, and 2x SST20 3000k.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Very nice guys, all I could afford was the host. Gonna run a Malkoff M91 5000K for now, and when I can get a drop in from Vinh in the future.

Zandar

Enlightened

I got my tracking number as well. LilVortex P60 6500K XPL in the center and 5000K XPL for the other 8.

Samlittle

Enlightened

I got my tracking number as well. LilVortex P60 6500K XPL in the center and 5000K XPL for the other 8.

You can do that? Mix LEDs in a head? :thinking: That opens another 3 days of decision making :sigh: :rolleyes:.

Congrats! Can't wait to hear your feedback.

Sam

Patriot

Flashaholic

I ended up with the Lil Vortex P60vn, 4x XP-L V6 centered with a ring of alternating 2700K SST-20s and 4000K LH351Ds. I almost went purely for output because damn that's tempting but I will be staring at those LEDs all the time, so why not make it a little more interesting?

:laughing:

dotCPF, I cracked up when I saw this. You're too cool! You didn't just alternate SST-20's, 2700 & 4000... no, you alternated with 351's. I love that you ordered it this way and I love that Samsung LED! You'll definitely enjoy staring at the dangerous side of your SLN with this combination and it will make a great flash or video light for your phone!

Zandar

Enlightened

A nice family picture K2-bk-bl-rd!

Patriot

Flashaholic

Great looking lights you got there, K2-bk-bl-rd!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Patriot :)

I love looking at the different LEDs. I bet this light will mostly be "face-time". Mules are so much fun in bed at night in a pitch-black room. I'm working in a Photoshop file to try and figure out a Lil Vortex with 12 different LEDs, it has to happen at some point.... I quite like the Samsung too! The one I have in my GT MicroMule (which started this multi-different-emitter craze for me, is a perfect slightly magenta/ very orangey 4000K

But my package went through Alaska again, probably gonna have to wait till Tuesday. :'(

mniezen

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the congrats Pilo and Patriot! Yes I do have big hands Vinh...the better to hold my SLN with.

daffy

Enlightened

Should get mine this week i hope, it left LAX yesterday...

Zandar

Enlightened

How's this for fun? I have 2 packages out for delivery right now, and a third "phantom" package that still shows it's in pre shipment from skylumen! Of the 2 out for delivery, only one is from Vinh, and the other contains batteries for the SLN! Now the anticipation builds!