• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Tange Prefected

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
My tange had a dead battery when it arrived. Charged it up and when the indicator light turned blue i turned it on and it's had no issues so I think it's safe to let them lay around without using it. It recovers perfectly. I'm just trying to figure out how you got it to recognize my fingerprints 🤡

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
P. S. Are they still shipping with a lanyard in the gift box? Mine didn't have one. I'm thinking of a few more since it doesn't come on in your pocket like the k1, tubes, and tips I have

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
My tange had a dead battery when it arrived. Charged it up and when the indicator light turned blue i turned it on and it's had no issues so I think it's safe to let them lay around without using it. It recovers perfectly. I'm just trying to figure out how you got it to recognize my fingerprints 嵐

V2.1 should be flawless. I have not had a single bad one yet. Nichia 219c 4500K are all V2.1 :)
If the launch version was V2.1 then this light reputation wouldn't be so stained.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
P. S. Are they still shipping with a lanyard in the gift box? Mine didn't have one. I'm thinking of a few more since it doesn't come on in your pocket like the k1, tubes, and tips I have

Yes to gift box but no lanyard. :)

Latest posts