• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Tange

SKV89

Enlightened
Re: Sky Lumen Tange PRE-ORDER

Lol.. i just call it lipstick light... payment for 3 lipstick light is on the way.

Looks like a bunch of lucky girls will be receiving these. Hope it'll be all worth it. ;) hahaha

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Pre-Order is SOLD OUT. I will post update as soon as i have it.

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice on the sold out pre order!

Quick question...any way you could take and post a photo of the Tange and the Manker E04 next to one another for a size comparison?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Nice on the sold out pre order!

Quick question...any way you could take and post a photo of the Tange and the Manker E04 next to one another for a size comparison?

Nokoff

Enlightened

I accidentally tried plugging my manker micro USB cord into one of my Acebeams tonight. I found out that Acebeam has what looks like a proprietary micro USB connector. The standard USB 2.0 ends are the same but not the flashlight end. I wanted to mention this as you said you have a lot of the micro USB cords laying around and can send them when requested along with a purchase.

So far nothing but Acebeam fits my Acebeam. Other lights like Manker and Supfire take the same. I only own so many; not sure how many variations exist.

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast

I accidentally tried plugging my manker micro USB cord into one of my Acebeams tonight. I found out that Acebeam has what looks like a proprietary micro USB connector. The standard USB 2.0 ends are the same but not the flashlight end. I wanted to mention this as you said you have a lot of the micro USB cords laying around and can send them when requested along with a purchase.

So far nothing but Acebeam fits my Acebeam. Other lights like Manker and Supfire take the same. I only own so many; not sure how many variations exist.
Is your Acebeam using USB-C?

Nokoff

Enlightened
Sky Lumen Tange PRE-ORDER

Is your Acebeam using USB-C?

Yeah I think it is. Good call.

I was looking at the Rofis MR50 too and their photo looks like mini USB, not micro USB as noted in the description so that's three different kinds. I won't get into the inconvenience of that all since this is Vinh's preorder thread, was just pointing that out.

0954347b50415dda76a002f9aff78263.png

Last edited:

Nokoff

Enlightened

I'm Hoping your new neck lanyards will go with the Tange.

What would it cost to add one on to this order?

I think it'll go great together if they can.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I'm Hoping your new neck lanyards will go with the Tange.

What would it cost to add one on to this order?

I think it'll go great together if they can.

Hold this thought. I just ordered a TON more parts for neck and wrist Landyards. I will have them pre-made to select from.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Shop said they will ship on the 23rd. Sorry for the delay all.