• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen XXI Giveaway

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
She is still vomiting but dr. Said that's a good thing. All her scans are good. It's just a balance sensor thing. She will be fine. Yayy

mniezen

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations b8llzblue! Thanks for doing the contest Vinh it was fun and great to see everyone's responses and pictures.

Husky? She seems right at home in the snow
She is not a Husky but she is right at home in the snow.

If I see that in the wild I will assume its a wolf.
She looks like a wolf and that is why she does not get to walk without me. I live in an area where many people like to shoot wolves. I would hate for someone to mistake her as one.

stewdogg

Enlightened
I agree with the above, congrats b8llzblue and thanks for the giveaway Vinh it's fun to almost win!
Thanks for the Legacy love too!

Patriot

Flashaholic
She is still vomiting but dr. Said that's a good thing. All her scans are good. It's just a balance sensor thing. She will be fine. Yayy

I was glad to hear the latest news that your mom will be fine. I worry, with everything she's been dealing with this year.

Congrats blue! Please tell us when you get your light! To be honest, I'll have to go back and see exactly what the prize was because I kind of forgot... haha.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks everyone. And special thanks to Vinh for throwing another fun and generous giveaway! I'm happy this one had a better turn out than the last couple we been having. I'm glad to see several names that posted that I haven't seen or seen much. Let's keep this sub-forum strong even through this hard time!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Congrats blue and thank you Vinh.
Vinh, your Mom is in my prayers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

For now she is doing better! She said all the vomit actually made her feel better... I am very happy there was nothing more serious because the last time dad passed out he never woke up.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
If you guys enjoy giveaways I will bring it back more often as I once do. 2020 is one devastating year for many. Lets hope 2021 will be much improved.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been fighting vertigo for the past 6 weeks. I got a stomach bug and 2 days later I couldn't walk without help. I know how she feels. I see the ENT on Monday. Hopefully they'll cure it because right now they're only helping me to live with it.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
7-C2-D628-E-5-FA4-493-F-B1-D1-C99864-CF6044.jpg

Its here!! First impression, smaller in size than I had pictured. It looked identical to the 18650 size tubed lights until I took one out to compare, then I was able to see the size difference. The weight and feel is very uniform. The diameter is just the right size to give a tight firm grip. The weight is evenly balanced and not front heavy whatsoever despite the copper. Because the head and body diameter is the same throughout, it feels noticeably better in the jeans vs my noctigon kr1vn.
The performance is also better than expected. For the head size and shallow reflector, it should only get 50kcd max. 70kcd is super impressive. The 4500 lumens is a big help with the throw I'm assuming. I found this cheap clip that fits and works. But it may snap if I'm not careful pulling the light out of my pocket. If anyone interested, here's a link to eBay. You can purchase these clips for $1 apiece from overseas tho.
https://www.ebay.com/i/353230112587...MIgPDCpeWm7QIVtgqtBh11WQXJEAQYASABEgIWQ_D_BwE

Thank you Vinh for creating this skylumen XXI. It's really a great edc light because of the skinny diameter and massive power. And A big thank you for another generous light giveaway!

Patriot

Flashaholic
Really happy for you, blue! It sounds like a great light and I enjoyed reading about the details. I definitely sounds like a light you'll incorporate into carry tasks.

Thanks again for the report and the picture and thank you to Vinh for putting this give away together!