• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

So... who scored during today's drop?

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I didn't even know there was a release going on, until I say this thread! Those Aluminum ones still available "trapped" me! I wasn't even planning on buying one, but they were still in stock, and I've been curious about these lights! It should complement my Patina Boss 70 nicely!

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I didn't even know there was a release going on, until I say this thread! Those Aluminum ones still available "trapped" me! I wasn't even planning on buying one, but they were still in stock, and I've been curious about these lights! It should complement my Patina Boss 70 nicely!

pls post back a side-by-side pic if you can... congrats btw!

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll do that! Provided mine comes stonewashed, like in the website pictures, if will effectively be my "Patina Boss 35". The real Boss 35 is a little too short IMHO.

jso902

Enlightened
Having owned a mcgizmo and tinydc, I can understand why so many people love this design.

Thank you Jeff for making these lights available.

Atlas1911

Newly Enlightened
Hmm. I got the confirmation page when I ordered but never got an email, nor shipping update email. Jeff, I know your busy but please give me a heads up!!

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same here. I got the confirmation email right after purchase but never got anything saying when delivery might take place. Maybe it's in my mailbox right now............

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope, but I ordered drilled optics and Ti screws so that probably set my delivery date back a bit. Not a problem... I have another flashlight.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
She's a beauty... Congrats!

0_DEAC549_C79_C_40_CC_860_E_DF77_F1_C1_F0_C4.jpg

Taxman

Newly Enlightened
I ordered last Friday and the light arrive today in the mail.

My first light from Jeff. I got the AL version. I will say I was pleasantly surprised by some glow coming from behind the optic. Must be a GITD spacer or something. I'd love to put tritium tubes in the light. Is that something a CPA with minimal mechanical aptitude can accomplish himself? Or well I need to send it out to somebody to do that?

Last edited:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered last Friday and the light arrive today in the mail.

My first light from Jeff. I got the AL version. I will say I was pleasantly surprised by some glow coming from behind the optic. Must be a GITD spacer or something. I'd love to put tritium tubes in the light. Is that something a CPA with minimal mechanical aptitude can accomplish himself? Or well I need to send it out to somebody to do that?

I've been told... (I realize that just because I started this thread doesn't mean I have to reply to every question, but people say I have a big mouth, so...)... I've been told that trits are easy to install inside drilled optics... no Norland 61 required. So I ordered drilled optics, BUT, since I have no idea how to get to the darn things I'm quite sure there will never be any trits in my Ti TinyDC. :laughing: