• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Original prototype Ti Fat Head by Mirage Man - lowered Price

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
DEAL PENDING FUNDS, thanks to Silgt and CPF. Update: PayPal received. Will hold shipping until your instructions. This little FatHead light is Sold! Thanks to Silgt, CPF and members that replied to my post - Everyone have the best of New Years for 2013!

Hello fellow CPF'ers. Selling my prototype MM Fat-Head Ti EDC flashlight, the light that started the Fat-Head craze. I commissioned MirageMan machining to build this light back in 2009. I wanted a McGizmo PDS style light with a Fatter head and a short overall length. I wanted the function of the 3-speed Haiku which I think is a more useful interface.

It was my EDC for awhile so it's not mint, showing light scratches/hazing, a few small nicks and such. Nothing bad and it should polish out very nicely. Tested and it works good, new Surefire installed. The body is a standard McGizmo 123 clicky body/Switch. The LE is a Gdup with three settings much like the Haiku. The reflector is a cut down Haiku reflector and the styling takes its cues from the classic McGizmo PDS. There is a wide grove around the face of the reflector. A perfect spot to put some glow powder. The size is about like a McGizmo Clicky Mule. I show a Haiku along side for a comparison and it goes without saying that the Haiku is not part of the sale.

Below is a link to the original thread that Brian posted after he finished it for me. You can see the details of the build and the work that went into the design. It's been a great light for me and works perfect. Has good throw despite the shortened reflector. It is slightly less than a Haiku, about like a PDS on high, maybe slightly better. Just thinning my collection a bit. My new reduced price is $300 :devil: shipped lower 48, other locations will receive $7 shipping credit and pay difference. No trades. Reply to thread with a followup email. I'll respond in order or reply's to thread. Thanks

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?232715-Titanium-Hybrid-Flood-Head

FatHeadbody.jpg

FatHeadlens.jpg

Fatheadholding.jpg

FatheadHaiku.jpg

Last edited:

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Original prototype Ti Fat Head by Mirage Man

Been awhile so a bump is in order for this great light. I also lowered the price. Now $300

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like a perfect candidate for me to EDC...I'll take this! :D

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened

Trades? Have a nice custom mule on 14500 body...

Gunga, I was actually talking with a couple CPF'ers about this little Fat Head before. Not looking for a trade at this time.

vx000

Enlightened
FS Original prototype Ti Fat Head by Mirage Man - lowered Price

Nice catch, Silgt - easily the best deal I've seem in some time.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Original prototype Ti Fat Head by Mirage Man - lowered Price

:paypal: earlier today followed by PM. Please check if they are in order. Kindly hold for shipping instructions. Thank you