• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD OUT: Ottavino Ti AAA - XPG2, Twisty

litew8

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Ottavino Ti AAA - XPG2, Twisty

PP sent

Ottaino Ti AAA, Blue trit, Neutral White (R5-4U).

Thanks

dinokay

Enlightened

PP sent for one Ottavino w/ blue tritium and neutral (R5-4U) led.

Thanks

samuraishot

Enlightened

Other than the ones with the prototypes, did anyone else receive their 10280 Ottavino yet? :)

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mine cleared customs this morning. If I'm lucky, I may get it on Monday. :)

JasonH

Enlightened

Im in NJ and I just checked and got this Processed Through Sort Facility In NY on the 1st. Should be here soon hopefully tomorrow.

YummyBacon!

Enlightened

Mine just shipped yesterday so judging from the AAA delivery time at least another 10-14 days.
EDIT: Any sources for those 3x10 Trit vials he uses? I'd like some for a project.

samuraishot

Enlightened

Mine cleared customs this morning. If I'm lucky, I may get it on Monday. :)

Im in NJ and I just checked and got this Processed Through Sort Facility In NY on the 1st. Should be here soon hopefully tomorrow.

Mine just shipped yesterday so judging from the AAA delivery time at least another 10-14 days.
EDIT: Any sources for those 3x10 Trit vials he uses? I'd like some for a project.

Thanks for the reply guys! Mine finally cleared customs today too. Here's hoping for Monday, or even tomorrow :naughty:

Tain

Enlightened

Thank You for the Reply! I just sent Paypal to Tain for an Ottavino AAA / Cool White / Blue Trit / Blue Glow
I have ogled over many of Tain's lights the past couple of years, but would always manage to miss out on them. I am so stoked to be able to get in on the Ottavino, as it will be my first from Tain. I am so excited!! :party:

Ottavino is a great start. :thumbsup:
Payment received and confirmed, thank you.

PP sent

Ottaino Ti AAA, Blue trit, Neutral White (R5-4U).

Thanks

PP sent for one Ottavino w/ blue tritium and neutral (R5-4U) led.

Thanks

PM sent.

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received my 10280 today!!
Ridiculous detail on such a tiny light!!
The knurling is perfect, threads are buttery, output is awesome, and the trit is floating perfectly in a sea of Norland.
The only critique, which is minor, is the four corners on the keyring lugs are sharp. The edge has been beveled but the corners have some bite. But that does not take away from the overall awesomeness of this micro torch.
:thumbsup::thumbsup: Two thumbs up from me!!
Thank you Tain!!!

apache blue

Newly Enlightened

I'm off the grid for a few weeks, come back and find I've missed a Tain sales thread?!!!

Thankfully someone pulled out of their 10280 order and it's now mine.....that was close, this looks like an amazing little light, keychain size (sub aaa) is a neglected market aside from MBI so it's nice to have a new option.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm off the grid for a few weeks, come back and find I've missed a Tain sales thread?!!!

Thankfully someone pulled out of their 10280 order and it's now mine.....that was close, this looks like an amazing little light, keychain size (sub aaa) is a neglected market aside from MBI so it's nice to have a new option.

Congratulations apache_blue for pulling off a last minute save! Mine's still clearing customs... Can't wait to get it.

Yup, Tain's lights are just amazing! I'm definitely looking forward to more of his creations this year.

JasonH

Enlightened

There should be 6 AAA versions left as noted in the first post. 10280 versions have been sold out for some time though. I've been watching this thread and Tain seems to keep it updated.

are these still available?

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast

My light just arrived. :)

If my schedule cooperates, I may be able to have pictures posted later tonight.

RedRonin

Newly Enlightened
FS: Ottavino Ti AAA - XPG2, Twisty

mamu3y4u.jpg

Ottavino Ti 10280 #9 is safely home!

Last edited:

JJohn

Enlightened

My AAA arrived tonight. It is excellent. Thanks Tain! Nice beam profile, good tint, and very well machined.