• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD OUT: Ottavino Ti AAA - XPG2, Twisty

RedRonin

Newly Enlightened
FS: Ottavino Ti AAA - XPG2, Twisty

Hi, Tain!

Notice received. Payment and Note sent.

Happy Holidays!!!

Cheers!

Last edited:

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ottavino Ti AAA - XPG2, Twisty

Notice received too!

:paypal: For one Ottavino Ti 10280 (Neutral White) with Ice-Blue Tritium vial.

Thank you!

Last edited:

RedRonin

Newly Enlightened
FS: Ottavino Ti AAA - XPG2, Twisty

Tain,

Just wondering how the USB Charger works. How do we know if the battery is already fully charged? Does it have a LED red/green indicator?

Thanks.

easilyled

Flashaholic

My USB charger has a blue-led indicator which is on until the 10280 is fully charged and then goes off.

aikiman44

Enlightened

Had mine for about a week and I'm very pleased.
Thanks Tain!

YummyBacon!

Enlightened

Anyone looking to change their mind regarding the Ottovino 10280 reservation-please contact me as I'd like one to pair
with my AAA version! :D

Tain

Enlightened

Hi, Tain!

Notice received. Payment and Note sent.

Happy Holidays!!!

Cheers!

Payment received and confirmed, thank you.

Notice received too!

:paypal: For one Ottavino Ti 10280 (Neutral White) with Ice-Blue Tritium vial.

Thank you!

My USB charger has a blue-led indicator which is on until the 10280 is fully charged and then goes off.

Thank you for answering the questions. :thumbsup:
:paypal:Ottavino 10280, neutral white, ice blue.
Many thanks!

Had mine for about a week and I'm very pleased.
Thanks Tain!

I am very glad that you like it. :)

:paypal: Ottavino 10280, neutral XP-G2, ice blue trit, blue glow.

SK1044

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: for one Ottavino Ti 10280 with neutral emitter and green trit /green glow if possible. Ice blue trit /blue glow is my second choice.
Thanks

CMAG

Enlightened

Will there be a Second run of the Ottavino Ti 10280 soon?
me down for one neutral/ blue
The AAA is sweet my new edc

mattp

Enlightened

Thanks Tain, the AAA Ottavino is sensational, I've had it for 3 days now and can't fault it. The machining, knurling, beam, tint, tritium, everything is just perfect. As far as AAA lights go I've had a Preon Revo SS, McGizmo Sapphire, Muyshondt Mako flood, and this trumps them all. It's the smallest, most powerful, and most robust of the group, and I just wanted to say thanks for making such a great light. I'm especially pleased with the 'loosen on' aspect, I find it much more reassuring on a keychain or pocket light.
You know how some things you buy you immediately think you should buy another as a 'spare'; this is one of those.
Cheers,
Matt

Tain

Enlightened

:paypal: for one Ottavino Ti 10280 with neutral emitter and green trit /green glow if possible. Ice blue trit /blue glow is my second choice.
Thanks

Will there be a Second run of the Ottavino Ti 10280 soon?
me down for one neutral/ blue
The AAA is sweet my new edc

There is no plan for 2nd run of the Ottavino Ti 10280.

Thanks Tain, the AAA Ottavino is sensational, I've had it for 3 days now and can't fault it. The machining, knurling, beam, tint, tritium, everything is just perfect. As far as AAA lights go I've had a Preon Revo SS, McGizmo Sapphire, Muyshondt Mako flood, and this trumps them all. It's the smallest, most powerful, and most robust of the group, and I just wanted to say thanks for making such a great light. I'm especially pleased with the 'loosen on' aspect, I find it much more reassuring on a keychain or pocket light.
You know how some things you buy you immediately think you should buy another as a 'spare'; this is one of those.
Cheers,
Matt

Thank you for the compliment. :thumbsup:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cheers,
Matt
+1. After using this as my EDC light for the last three weeks or so, I haven't found any situation where I wish I had a different light. I think this will very likely become my long-term EDC! :)

easilyled

Flashaholic

I just had to buy another AAA Ottavino, Yitsan. :paypal:

Please could I have one with a neutral-tint emitter and yellow tritium. If you could install the split-ring, that would be great. I trust you more than I'd trust myself not to scratch the beautiful tail during installation.

Tain

Enlightened

I just had to buy another AAA Ottavino, Yitsan. :paypal:

Please could I have one with a neutral-tint emitter and yellow tritium. If you could install the split-ring, that would be great. I trust you more than I'd trust myself not to scratch the beautiful tail during installation.

I put a masking tape around the hole before installing the split-ring. :D

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Haha agree with the few opinions above this...really loved my Ottavino AAA and I was never one to love a small lights that much but this is just perfect...wished I have a 10280 tho :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

JJohn

Enlightened

I really tried to resist the temptation… Is there a AAA, Neutral White with Iceblue trit still available? I assume that like the Piccolo there is a blue glow option. I really like the Piccolo, so I really don't need this light but it will be nice to see which I like better.

Last edited:

Latest posts