• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Volt Vamp battery drainers

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Volt Vamp battery drainers

If you will ship internationally Sir, I'll kindly take one. Thank you!

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

PayPal received. Thank you.

I'll try one of the Yuji LEDs to see what I think and go from there. I am still a big fan of the Nichia for brightness and longevity.

Sorry for the delay while CPF was temporarily down ... :paypal:

I don't have enough extra Yuji to send you 25, unfortunately, but may be interested in one of your next batch using an XP-G2 (4000K)

There have been a couple of group buys of the Yuji here, and if you have the chance to check these out sometime, I highly recommend it. There may still be someone around who might be willing to sell you 25 for a nominal amount. The 5mm emitters hardly cost anything, but the problem has been the minimum order quantity of 1000 pieces direct from the manufacturer (plus shipping, which only adds a negligible amount per piece on such a large order)

Anyway, thanks much for continuing to create and release cool products for us here on CPF, instead of shifting over to other (massive and impersonal) platforms .... Cheers !

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take one if any are left.
Pm sent, PayPal received. Thank you.

Ill take one if any are left. Two if possible
Pm sent. Thank you.

I would like to get one to if any are left. Pm sent. Thank you.
pm sent

Do these work on 9 volt batteries?
NO!!! 1.5V operation only. They really like depleted cells that won't power cameras, Wii remotes, etc.

If you will ship internationally Sir, I'll kindly take one. Thank you!
I apologize, but I am unable to ship internationally at this time.

BitGeek

Newly Enlightened
Volt Vamp received. Works awesome...depleting an Xbox controller cell right now for the past 10 hours.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally after 3 tries I got the PayPaI to ya. That's why you shouldn't Paypal and drive.

archimedes

Flashaholic
I have a lot of these types of devices, of various sorts, but this is the most compact and beautifully made ... thank you !

archimedes

Flashaholic
I forgot to ask ... any polarity protection on these ?

Of course, with such a simple device, that would not necessarily be expected. But still would be good to know how much of a concern this might be, if fumbling around with these in the dark ... :candle:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a lot of these types of devices, of various sorts, but this is the most compact and beautifully made ... thank you !
Thank you. I have refined them a bit over the years.

Mine arrived on Thursday, very nice.
:thumbsup:

I forgot to ask ... any polarity protection on these ?

Of course, with such a simple device, that would not necessarily be expected. But still would be good to know how much of a concern this might be, if fumbling around with these in the dark ... :candle:

No polarity protection, but when used with a 1.5V cell there isn't much worry about damaging the circuit. Do not use with anything higher than 1.5V! It is a boost circuit, and could possibly toast the LED.

bladesmith3

Enlightened
@datiLED yes i know this is an ancient thread but... i just saw this post for the first time. i love the vamp. i was just wondering if you ever pursued this project? any chance you have one around you could part with?

Latest posts