• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Volt Vamp battery drainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: Volt Vamp battery drainers

Ok payment sent. let me know if I did it right this time. Lol 😂

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Hey how long would these run off a brand new D cell? 😁

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Nice. Thank you my friend. Can't wait to play with these.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Drainers got here today and dam they look like there's a fair bit of work that goes into them. I'm scrounging around the house now looking for old batteries to try them out😁. Thank you my friend and if you ever get a 3 volt version I'm definitely in.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

So just wanted to add this real quick. I took 2 AA Duracell alkalines that we're at a little over 1 volt each and put them in my drainers I just got. 6 hours later there still a little over 1 volt each! These things are fantastic. And the light it puts out is usable for sure you can very easily walk around and read with it. Great product you have here my friend.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Just an update then I'll stop harassing this thread😁 so I plopped a AAA Duracell alkaline that was just a tad over one volt in my drainer last night. I got 22 hours of useful light before it shut off. And I do mean it was useful. Could easily walk and read with it. Well I have everything on Audiobooks but you get what I'm saying 😁 end volt .625! If you had a handful of these during a power outage, like one in each room that is probably all you would need.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Unless more are under construction, maybe someone could open a discussion thread about these, so that this sales thread can rest ... :sleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.