Spy 007 Pics

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I would love to see pics of the first and second run beamshots (To show tint differences) next to each other. :)

Come on! Post em if ya got em! :thumbsup:

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
L1050283Large.jpg

L1050322Large.jpg

L1050294Large.jpg

litetube

Enlightened
Wow!! Tanasit, did you make a "dome" shaped piece out of epoxy with tritium embedded? Must have been difficult getting it fitted. Looks GREAT!!
I will never be able to own one of these beauties but I love the great pics!!

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow!! Tanasit, did you make a "dome" shaped piece out of epoxy with tritium embedded? Must have been difficult getting it fitted. Looks GREAT!!
I will never be able to own one of these beauties but I love the great pics!!

I bought the dome trit, then fill the concave bottom with GID paint.
Dome trit can be seen 360 degree on the side unlike the embedded one which can only be seen from the top.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW, this is what I was waiting for! Great pics and lots of fun. I am trying to decide what I like the most. . . ARRG, I love them all. The smilies and the Halloween SPY/McGizmos. The Guy with the blue eyes and this one.

2984988141_ccca96d963.jpg

:twothumbs

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
World's Most Expensive Pumpkin- Powered by SPY, Pained by Strider

This year I'm spending Halloween at home with the kids. This is the first time in two years.

We carved our pumpkin tonight. We love Calvin & Hobbes (my 8 year old son is a living Calvin!) so we thought we'd try something Calvin would do:

A scowling pumpkin with a knife in his head, saying "OUCH"

We tried our best. We'll win no awards, but we sure had fun. Plus the Strider DDC SMF looks PERFECT.

And no, the Strider won't stay there on Halloween night! Too nice of a "treat" for someone!

And no, the SPY007 will not be illuminating the pumpking tomorrow night either! It was a one night engagement only.