• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

SR52-UT Released!!

roverich

Newly Enlightened
I got one of these today , Charging batterys as we speak , Waiting for first light so to speak .. Going to do a comparison to my Fenix E-41 ...Either way , there both keepers ..

Nyg3

Newly Enlightened
is there going to be another version of the SR52 any time soon?

I am also very curious that is there coming a new version of the SR52UT. Im planning to buy an Olight thrower but i'll wait if there is new version coming soon!

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am also very curious that is there coming a new version of the SR52UT. Im planning to buy an Olight thrower but i'll wait if there is new version coming soon!
good to see im not alone! I consider the SR50 line one of olights core models along the M20. I just dont see them letting it go too long before a new version is out. heres to hoping for a SR53 with a XHP-35HI!!! the light is already a 3 cell flashlight, needs a driver upgrade and rewire the battery compartment for the cells to be in series instead of parallel.

Last edited:

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
still holding onto the hope that there will be a new SR52 on the horizon. its been a while since the last iteration was released.

ven

Flashaholic
That would be a winner with the xhp35 HI 5000k tab...................a future classic before the making!

Latest posts