Streamlight SL-B26

Subliminal87

Newly Enlightened
I have these batteries coming soon so I just want to double check. These appear to be 1650 batteries. I have a Fenix 18650 battery charger....Can I use that charger to also charge them?or do I need streamlights charger?

I'll have 4 of these, two in the light and would like to have 2 spare. Which is why I want a separate charger

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
They should be able to charge on your charger, you can also use a micro USB charger.

Subliminal87

Newly Enlightened
They should be able to charge on your charger, you can also use a micro USB charger.
Thanks! I actually don't think i have any micro usb cables anymore. most of them are all usb c haha. So I am hoping either it works or im going to have to buy micro usb cables and another charger...which i'm hoping I don't have to do.

Subliminal87

Newly Enlightened
Micro USB charging works really well on the SL B26. Cables are cheap, I would go that route. Also I think your battery is 18650.
Thanks. If I use a cable for them, what charging block would be ok to use? Most of mine are 20 and 30 watt charges which are probably too powerful?

dennck

Newly Enlightened
No need to buy extra USB charger. Most of the name brand USB phone charger made in recent 5 years or so should works fine.
The manual says charge time is 5 hours so even a charger providing 5V as low as 1A should be fine. 20W, 30W or even higher charger would not harm it as the charging process is regulated by the circuit built-in to this battery.