{{ Stuff that just works }}

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
Shout out to watchmaking tweezers. They're outstanding for moving tiny parts and components such as driver chips, centering rings and emitters, and especially in our hobby, they fit perfectly into the holes of retaining rings. If you don't need to use force (and by consequence, the sturdiness of needle nose pliers) for a given task, consider using these tweezers. They make my life in flashlight maintenance and care so much easier.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Neon-colored Silicone trays with raised borders and small magnetic screwdrivers used together. No more tiny, dropped screws that magically and instantly vanish when they fall off the table and onto the floor! Yes, I've had that happen more often than I can count.... until, well; until I started using a certain combination together. And no, paper-towels and non-magnetic screwdrivers are NOT good enough!

Bought me a Kershaw/RJ Martin collab. folding knife off of Etsy a while back. Only $15. No damage, no worn off finish. Looked completely brand new. Just missing the box. Sweet deal! Clip on the wrong side for me. Problem fixed very easily using two certain tools, together! I'm a very happy camper.