• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SURE--FIRESALE (LOADS of SUREFIRE STUFF + V5 E2E and other OR stuff)

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would you sell the pineapple body alone or possibly together with the E1B not shown in any pictures?

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
:takeit:
#18 - Kroma Mil Spec - fully functional user with some scratches on body. $60
#38 - Tana U2E2 adapter. Fits U2/Kroma/maybe others.. $20
#37 - OR brass and copper shrouds. Never used, bags never even opened by me so barely any patina.. $25 EACH -- 1 X COPPER please
I know you´d want to sell the U2E2 with the U2 or alone with purchases over $100 but I figured it might be ok to add it to the Kroma too (U2/Kroma have the same threads). If you are not OK with that, I´ll take the other two nonetheless.

Cheers
Eric

AussieRanga

Enlightened
OK last update (for about 8 hours) before I start work on the farm:

Small discounts have been applied for combined shipping..

Tana, I have you down for: #7, #17, #23, #26, #31 and #36. Total = $360

Auto, I have you down for: #4, #11, #20 and #38. Total = $535

Fuchshp, I have you down for: #25. Total = $160

Eric, Auto has the U2E2 but will put you down for the other two: #18 and #37 1xcopper. Total = $85 (sorry no discount on shipping as I wanted to sell #37 for purchase over $100)

BlazerNL, I have you down for: #10 and #39. Total = $105

Purchases made and paid for in the next 18 hours will ship tomorrow arvo.. Next shipping day will be early next week as my post office is now a bit out of the way..

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric, Auto has the U2E2 but will put you down for the other two: #18 and #37 1xcopper. Total = $85 (sorry no discount on shipping as I wanted to sell #37 for purchase over $100)
Must have overlooked auto´s post ;) and understand regarding the shipping discount
:paypal:

Thank you
Eric

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric, ich habe auf deine Collection geklickt. Du bist verrückt. Wenn Du die verkaufst kannst du damit ein Haus kaufen....

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Für ´ne kleine Garage würde es reichen ;) aber das Haus wäre eine ziehmlich zerstörte oder imaginäre Bude zu dem Preis.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man gibt das Geld für dümmeres aus. Und deine Sammlung verliert ihren Wert bestimm nicht.

autogiro

Enlightened
back up on#32 #38 auto--

Not sure but I think there was some confusion on item #38, this is not me or my sig line.
I posted back up on item #29 as seen above.
I'm thinking Eric242 would be next in line for item #38 but that all depends on AussieRanga.
Auto

LumensMaximus

Enlightened
Great stuff, seen early this morning with a my pick of the litter, but realized I had to leave for work, now most all gone, LOL. Congrats to all :thumbsup:

AussieRanga

Enlightened
Not sure but I think there was some confusion on item #38, this is not me or my sig line.
I posted back up on item #29 as seen above.
I'm thinking Eric242 would be next in line for item #38 but that all depends on AussieRanga.
Auto

Ha! Sorry Auto, saw your actual post then straight after, saw another with someone signing off as auto - similar but different sig and obviously different person..

So #4, #11 and #20 have your name on them then.. $520 for your lot..

Eric, if you see this before I send you a PM when I get home, the U2E2 is yours mate. I'll leave it as sold for now and will update the confusing post to show it as yours, not Auto or the other auto-
If you changed your mind and don't want it any more just let us know.

Cheers!