• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Surefire® Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, Z and M Series)

Dr.Seuss

Newly Enlightened
Re: 18mm Bore Services: Surefire P and C series

Borebatch 30: CPF: Dr.Seuss

6p: w/ hard press McClicky

Shrigg

Newly Enlightened
Re: Surefire® Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, and Z Serie

:takeit:
CPF: Shrigg
borebatch - O30 - C2 - $23
+ Z41 McClicky Hard Press upgrade

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire® Modification Service: Bore + Bezel + Tailcap Options (P, C, and Z Serie

I'd like to reserve the following:

Borebatch - O31 - M2 - Badtziscool

Freaker

Newly Enlightened

I want in the next batch

borebatch - O32 - 6P - Freaker

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast

borebatch - O33 - Elzetta 3 cell - $22 - RI Chevy
.................O34 - Surefire 9P - $22 - RI Chevy

Last edited:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

2013 update

We were hoping to accelerate Batch O with a last minute store push, but its not to be. Using a high end shop has several advantages, but one of the disadvantages is they have high end customers (think energy and defense) who periodically flood them with work. Now is one of those points, so Batch O is waiting until at least January.

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast

No problem. Thank you for the update Dan.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
please add me to the batch

cpf:jmpaul320

borebatch - O37 - 9P $22
borebatch - O38 - 6P $19

Last edited:

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 18mm Bore Services: Surefire P and C series

Just wondering if the prices listed on the first page include return shipping of the body? I didn't see mention of it anywhere.

Thanks.

Z-Tab

Enlightened
I'd like to add an Elzetta 2-Cell to my order. I think that is #42.

So I have:
O13 - Z2 - $22
O42 - Elz2 - $20

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast
For bodies with a grip rings(s) (Ex. C2, M2, M3, etc.) do you need them removed before shipping to Oveready?

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about the wall thickness for Z2's and Elzetta's? In comparing them to my 6P, they look very thin to start with. The 6P is clearly thicker all the way around. I guess my question is, "Is it safe to get a Z2 and the Elzetta bored?" I am perfectly OK with my Surefire 6P and 9P getting bored, but I am just concerned with the Z2 and Elzetta hosts. Thank you for understanding.

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about the wall thickness for Z2's and Elzetta's? In comparing them to my 6P, they look very thin to start with. The 6P is clearly thicker all the way around. I guess my question is, "Is it safe to get a Z2 and the Elzetta bored?" I am perfectly OK with my Surefire 6P and 9P getting bored, but I am just concerned with the Z2 and Elzetta hosts. Thank you for understanding.

I had my Z2 bored by Oveready. No problems here.