• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire 9N with bullseye logo...... pretty near perfect shape

Jvvjvv

Enlightened
Surefire 9N with bullseye logo...new low price ... pretty near perfect shape

medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg
medium800.jpg

I've had this "project" for a while……………now it can be someone else's.

Low beam is out……..(common problem)………(there is a "fix" to make it last a lot longer than stock)……..everything else works. Charger is in great shape. It looks like it was hardly used. 2 batteries come with it....... old one that still works…..(who knows for how long)……and 1 battery is new with 1 charge on it. Bought it about 9 months ago. Light is pretty near perfect. Last photos shows scratches in aluminum ring….(may polish out)…..and a couple small nicks in the bezel/head. Has bullseye logo. Almost kept this one, but it really has to go. Tail button is like new.

$229.99 shipped and pay paled. NOW $199.00 NOW $169.00. $149.00. $109.00

Last edited:

Jvvjvv

Enlightened
$119.00 charger, 2 battery's........piece of SF history. Great project .....

BriteLite2

Enlightened
wow this is so cool!

I cant believe a collector hasn't scooped this up yet!! I had no idea these even existed !!

Jvvjvv

Enlightened
Now $99.00......I thought this would get grabbed up right away, silly me. Moving this week so it's got to go.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow this is so cool!

I cant believe a collector hasn't scooped this up yet!! I had no idea these even existed !!

As far as I know any modifications destroy the value for collectors. For example, you have a war built K98k that never shot because of a minor factory flaw. You repair that flaw and make it shootable -- and its value drops 10-fold.

Jvvjvv

Enlightened
Vadimax.......you are so right......but this
light is factory stock........(no mods).........not many around.......??