SureFire E-Series Addicts Unite!

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Dressed up the triple from Tana :D

SteelBling_zps4f49ca21.jpg

46Alpha

Newly Enlightened
Anyone use the Vital Gear E series bodies? Are they any good? I was able to get a few off of FleaBay for short money.

SparkLite

Newly Enlightened
Anyone use the Vital Gear E series bodies? Are they any good? I was able to get a few off of FleaBay for short money.

The switches are a bit squishy and have an almost imperceptible click but the bodies are awesome, I have all three sizes and won't be parting with them... Ever! Unless I lose one... But then I will probably spend months scouring the realm, until I find it again...

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, I have a few and use them all. I even have some of their adapters. All of their gear seems to work well. If u search around, you can find some old 3 volt heads cheap. I found a KL1 old Square beam for $23 and put it on this body. Makes a great car back up light. Or one you give to the kids. I also added 26 inches of braided para cord to the clip and some harbor freight Nitrile orings to the body fill the gap where the clip is. This "helps" the clip grip and hold properly. The cord also gives you the ability make the lanyard into a necklace. Ya dig?
The 3 volt heads work well with the AA body too. Look for the lower lumen heads. Like a outdoorsman. That way they don't zap your Eneloops as quick.

Lucky Jim

Newly Enlightened
I had to go shopping at the weekend with my wife to help find her some shoes. Whilst wandering the back streets I spotted a hardware store and said I would catch my wife up. To my delight I found a new HA E1e to add to my collection. The shop also had a very early L1 and a 4 flats A2 so I'm going to have to go back! (Ps - my wife found some shoes).

4yzaja2u.jpg

Latest posts