SureFire E-Series Addicts Unite!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
About this batch Ti (alloy) E-series.
I made 108 3-flat E1e (half-half raw machine finish and stone washed finish). Other 5 styles made about 30 in total.

~ Snip~

About Ti M1 I posted before. Like I said in the thread, that batch was made by one of my friend (you can see the differences on knurling between that Ti M1's and Ti E's, I prefer the squeezed knurling, I won't make cut knurling), he made about 35 in total and had 4 left, asked me if I can help him post a thread on CPF and sell them.

~ Snip ~

And yes, I did gave one raw machine finished Ti E1e with LED drop-in to PK months ago. It's just a personal gift, to show my (on behalf of Chinese Surefire enthusiasts) respect and honor, not anything about "official approve", PK is PK, not Surefire. He loved it and we talked a lot about the details of E-series, for myself, everything is worth it.

(Paul Harvey voice)
"And that folks....is the rest of the story"

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
With all that said...

wKFiEVC.jpg

Ti E1e on TAD bi pin :twothumbs

forstersun

Newly Enlightened
Except tailcap and marking, all the E1E are three-cambered body and lotus-like bezel while some E1e are the same, some earlier version E1e are three-flat bodies body or two-cambered body(with z57 tailcap) with flat bezel.

kamagong

Newly Enlightened
Except tailcap and marking, all the E1E are three-cambered body and lotus-like bezel while some E1e are the same, some earlier version E1e are three-flat bodies body or two-cambered body(with z57 tailcap) with flat bezel.

Thank you for your help. :twothumbs

KooDeRR Whistle

Newly Enlightened
I carry EB2 Backup every day in my left rear pocket, dont think I can share pics of it yet unfortunately, new member.

daveritchieaz

Newly Enlightened
e1e is far my favorite so far ..... ive used them for years but it seems like they discontinue stuff alot ....