Surefire filter for Cryos bezel

ipreferpie

Newly Enlightened
Just got a Cryos bezel and it looks great! However, I'm thinking of putting a red filter for fish spotting in my aquarium. The Cryos seems to have a 1.4" diameter head. Does anyone know which Surefire filter would work with it? I was thinking of the FM46 that fits the 1.37" heads but not entirely sure. What would you guys suggest?

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, just tried it with a variety of SF filters.... I have no 1.37" filters, but the FM65 *1.47" that I tried fit, albeit a little loosely... I mean, you wouldn't have to worry about it falling off, but it's not tight like it is on an M2 bezel... Why would you want to cover up that beautiful bezel anyway?????

ipreferpie

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info! I love the Cryos bezel, but I'm looking to have a red filter for aquarium use and don't wont to spend more on another bezel. It seems like the Surefire filters won't be an elegant solution after all. But would you know any quick detach red filter that I can use with the Cryos bezel?

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I mean, the 1.47" filter works... Also, the cheaper 1.25" pull on/off flip up Surefire filters will fit perfectly over any crenelated bezel ring and the top part of the bezel, making a ghetto but perfectly workable fit...

Latest posts