Surefire Hellfighter (picture intensive)

PSG1 Nut

Newly Enlightened
Why fight it you know you want one :)

P1060696-vi.jpg

P1060702-vi.jpg

This is exactly what i've been looking at. I was wanting to add a battery compartment on the bottom of the light such as the A123s. This will suit my needs much better.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still looking to buy a HellFighter if anyone happens to have one or know anyone selling one! Will be looking for the "newer" batch with the updated SureFire logo (think these are from S/N H13000 and above?)...

KIF has got one for sale for $800 full kit with batteries, cables & case. I don't think he sells on CPF anymore after MP was closed. You can find him on that big auction website.

good luck.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still looking to buy a HellFighter if anyone happens to have one or know anyone selling one! Will be looking for the "newer" batch with the updated SureFire logo (think these are from S/N H13000 and above?)...

I'm looking at one of my lights, serial H13537 and it has the block lettering in the Surefire logo.

You really have to look at the older verses the newer light to see the difference.

I personally wouldn't care as Surefire warranties the lights for life and will repair free of charge except the tube if I recall correctly.

I sent one of mine back for service and they replaced the switch and connector free of charge. Oh, they also replaced the filter isolation rubber seal.

There's a nice looking one on a popular auction site with lots of accessories.

PSG1 Nut

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know which batteries Mac recommended in the 26650 line for his handles?

grandchamp87

Newly Enlightened

I currently have two for sale right now on Ebay. One comes with just the IR filter, the other comes with a red lens and IR filter. Lights only.

skillet

Enlightened
Got to use one of these last night. My son and I drove around the harvested soil bean field on the golf cart with the Generac generator on the rear rack providing power for this thing. It was quite the fun evening.

A friend of mine called me Monday and said come and see what my dad has... He let me take it home for a night and enjoy it.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got to use one of these last night. My son and I drove around the harvested soil bean field on the golf cart with the Generac generator on the rear rack providing power for this thing. It was quite the fun evening.

A friend of mine called me Monday and said come and see what my dad has... He let me take it home for a night and enjoy it.
Why do I have this picture of an 80s Cadillac with a generator bolted to the rear bumper and a window A/C hanging out of the rear passenger window?

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just remember, two is one, and one is none.

Yep, it's redneck, but it looks like he's a signature member of the "here, hold my beer club".

That's one way to be able to be able to run the AC while parked and still save gas.

bruno

Newly Enlightened
My Sherpa 50 doesn't want to power my Hellfighter. It cuts off and shows an exclamation mark.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, praise the Lord that there weren't photos or video... It was would have redneck/YouTube fodder for sure!!
Oh, but there is a photo!

[EDIT] Never mind, I rolled to replies back and it was already there. I don't think I want to be in the back seat when and if he gets rear ended or T-boned on the right side!

Last edited:

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Sherpa 50 doesn't want to power my Hellfighter. It cuts off and shows an exclamation mark.[/

Yeah I got lucky with mine. But now it does what yours does. No idea why. I think maybe the HF pulls too many amps. Anyone know how many amps the HF pulls?

Also got to play with the HF on a machine gun.

12799410.jpg

You can kinda see it, Spikes tactical has a HF on their mini gun.

12142210.jpg

Here it is mounted on my SCAR17S
12519110.jpg

11249610.jpg

Last edited: