• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire - M4, U2, 6P Patriotic, L7, E1L

RupeTN

Newly Enlightened
Have a few more lights that need new homes, and one from my last post. All are in great shape and show little if any signs of use. Price includes ground shipping to CONUS. Payment via PP or something similar. Please ask any questions and can also take additional photos if you need to see something in particular.

M4 Devastator Comes with new MN61 Lamp, lanyard, filter holder. $225. SOLD
M4_Main.jpg

6P Patriotic Spirit Have (2) Lights for sale. Both in similar great condition. $115 ea. or $200 for both. SOLD
Surefire_6P_RWB_2.jpg

U2 Digital Ultra Great light, works as it should. $85. SOLD
Surefire_U2_Digital_Ultra_1.jpg

L7 Digital Lumamax Stock batteries don't much of a charge anymore, but light works great. Comes with box, charger, car adapter, 2 B90 batts. $85. $70. SOLD
L7_Lumamax_1.jpg

E1L Outdoorsman The only flaw I noticed was the top of the letter "S" in Surefire is rubbed off. $145. SOLD
Surefire_E1L_Outdoorsman_A1.jpg
Surefire_E1L_Outdoorsman_A2.jpg

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Backup on the patriots.

Hell, I'd be thrilled with just 1 😁

RupeTN

Newly Enlightened
Found a couple of more lights in my side desk at the office. Another E1L that is in perfect shape and also a LX2 Lumamax that is perfect. It is in a Surefire branded nylon holster. If there is any interest I will take some pics this weekend. Although they wouldn't be bad to keep at the office.
Surefire_LX2_Lumamax_a.jpg

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kid9p did you end up buying the LX2? If not I would be interested.

RupeTN

Newly Enlightened
I need this weekend to decide on getting rid of the LX2 and maybe a few others. Want to inventory what I have in a couple of places and what I really use. Will post back on Monday.