• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire T1A modded by DaFabricata. HAS ISSUES - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire T1A

Gave away the original half broken T1A and now selling the other one, LNIB. Great little light, had hard time to decide if I wanted to keep it or my rotary. The HDS won, so here is your chance.

Bought this one as new, tested couple of time, never put in use. Would let it go for $150, worldwide shipping and PP fees inclusive

candlepowerforums

Last edited:

smm999

Newly Enlightened
Re: Surefire T1A modded by DaFabricata. HAS ISSUES

I'm not sure if anyone is going to be willing to risk purchasing your light in its current state. I would try contacting Surefire.

I bought and carried a Surefire (E1L Outdoorsman) for over a year before it began working intermittently. Surefire had me ship it to them (at my cost) for repairs ---- they shipped me a new one at no charge.

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Surefire T1A

Yes, would be nice to keep just "Surefire t1a". Btw, I think that it was possible to modify a title from some extended edit menu, wasn't it? Thanks!

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Re: Surefire T1A

Since this original sale thread is over 3 years old by now, it would probably be better to just open a new thread for the new item, so I'll close this one. Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.