SureFire to Announce New Lights at SHOT Show 2019

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree.

At least we still have some nice E-lights though. I'm loving the EDCL1-T and M2T-MV so far. Hopefully we see some more handheld updates(particularly E-Series)next year.

Last edited:

tonywalker23

Newly Enlightened
This was supposed to be a reply to an above post about if SF made a single AA outdoorsman.....

I would LOVE to have a light like this. My biggest light regret was when I gave away a Surefire e1l with a kx1b head. had a two way clip on it and a gitd oring on the indention in the head and a f04 diffuser. boy I miss that thing.

Nephron44

Enlightened
I agree.

At least we still have some nice E-lights though. I'm loving the EDCL1-T and M2T-MV so far. Hopefully we see some more handheld updates(particularly E-Series)next year.

If the Tactician was bezel down, I would like it. As is, though, it doesn't suit my needs.

Qship1996

Enlightened
A real shame they cant seem to actually get the Fury Intellibeam to market,as delay after delay due to reliable issues seems to be unsolvable at this point.

CREEXHP70LED

Enlightened
I know they have the electronics for it to do it, because they have the Titan 1xAAA. Is the same voltage.
I love my 1xAAA Titan [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]
The form factor and beam on Titan 1xAAA is awesome !!!
I would be perfectly happy with a twisty 1xAA just like the 1xAAA and a clip. No need to have a push button.
And keep the price under $70 please.
Yes, I like my Titan also and I really like the Titan Plus even more.

Vox Clamatis in Deserto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any suggestions about where they're in stock?

B&H shows the light with an expected availability of a couple of days. The picture in the listing is of the old 600 lumen Intellibeam Fury but the rest of the specs are for the new Fury IB-DF model.

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I havent said anything on this years new releases from SF as I believe SF isnt producing anything worth a damn like they used to. Last new SF I bought was the EDCL1. I carry it everyday but im not thrilled about it like I was with past models. I wasnt surprised about this years release. The stilleto makes me laugh. SF is Really disappointing these days.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't like some of their new offerings either but, they still make some nice lights imo. You would be hard pressed to find a better WML(Scout or M300 Series) and their E-Series handhelds are still great imo. I just wish they would make more of those models or similar and less plastic and gimmicky crap.

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is true. I do believe thier weapon light line up is still the best offered. Guess they have that going for them atleast.

marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
They still make good functional lights but is all tactical now and majority is above 500 lumens. The only other options is 5 lumens. Two extremes, none works for me. Outside of that is the new polymer sealed battery stuff which they give only one year warranty.
I moved years ago to Streamlight and Zebralight.

Last edited:

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
I passed on my suggestions to SF for a Duty Light and their response was that the 'Stiletto' would meet my requirements!!!! :wtf:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I used to sit and read through there catalog for hours planning on buying this and that and thinking what and how I would use them. NOW there is just nothing that excites me. Nothing. no outdoors lights. No hunting lights. The magic is just gone 😭😭 everything they make seems to be designed for tactical use.if they wanted to make money bring back the old style E series!

Latest posts