• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

T6vn - Favorite High Output Thrower

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wouldn't it be nice if we can all get together and have a beer! All different ages and background united by light.

Totally - I'm sure we could all make each other laugh with some funny stories for our diverse backgrounds & ages/interests :)

DeeFff

Newly Enlightened
For real this time:
:takeit: :paypal: (order #1707)

I couldn't pass this one up because:
- 6300/5800 lumens @ 430K/400K lux in such a small package
- DriverVNX2
- Jetbeam
- Great Vinh videos ("Vinhdeos")
- 6300/5800 lumens @ 430K/400K lux in such a small package!

Going to the store now to get enough mac & cheese to live on while camping at my mailbox. :)

yrogergij

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, put me down for two. one for me one for a buddy at work. both Spec 1 max throw
thank you for such awesome lights
paypal coming

ven

Flashaholic
Cool light vinh, awesome work as always, would you say this is pretty much the same as the tm16GTvn. As iirc jetbeam are a part of, in some way with nitecore. Looks very similar......Looks like a good alternative option! (sorry if anything is mentioned in video as not been up to date)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Cool light vinh, awesome work as always, would you say this is pretty much the same as the tm16GTvn. YES. Just a smaller light for the most part. Oh and superior beam quality despite imperfections in the initial reflector sample.
As iirc jetbeam are a part of, in some way with nitecore. Looks very similar......Looks like a good alternative option! (sorry if anything is mentioned in video as not been up to date)