• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TCE1vnT - Very Limited Edition

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This light is seriously the most beautiful light on my list. So pretty to look at and fondle with ;-)

3Cylinders

Newly Enlightened
Did you ever get lumen and lux readings for these? I am debating between Nichia and XPL. Both are around the same color temp, right? What is the CRI on the Nichia, around 85? I'm also considering the Skylumen 2 compact with triple Nichia if it is brighter than the TCE1.

Thanks,
Tom

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Did you ever get lumen and lux readings for these? I am debating between Nichia and XPL. Both are around the same color temp, right? What is the CRI on the Nichia, around 85? I'm also considering the Skylumen 2 compact with triple Nichia if it is brighter than the TCE1.

Thanks,
Tom

Sky Lumen 2 Compact is brighter for sure. Let me go measure the TCE1vn 5000K HI output real quick.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just measured my winning serial 0522 Fiat lux model with triple XPL HI 5000K and got 750 at turn on. And about 700 at 30 sec

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I hadn't chosen my spec yet. It's hard to choose between the 219C and the 5000K HI but I think I'll take the 5000K HI.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder why the S4 with best throw isn't getting much play in this thread?

Can't decide between Specs 4 thru 6, but I def would enjoy some throw. Vinh, how would the S4 version compare to my TX25C2vn Quad in terms of throw?

Gorgeous work on these DHT models, Vinh.... hope you don't mind me bumping this thread.