• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ThanksGiving 2018 Sale STARTS AT 7PM SEATTLE TIME TODAY

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: Thanksgiving 2018 Biggest Sale of The Year

I will have sometime to work on the the list tonight. Hope to get most on it on here.

Do you guys care when we start the sale?

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast

How does dedomed sst20 4000k 95 cri compare to dome on? Is the tint shift towards green and warmer as prominent as the Crees?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

This sale will be the last time I use the abbreviation DHT & SDHT. After the sale I will refer to these 2 as HTC and AHTC.

Abrasion Heat Tempered Color

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast

This sale will be the last time I use the abbreviation DHT & SDHT. After the sale I will refer to these 2 as HTC and AHTC.

Abrasion Heat Tempered Color

Hey Vinh,
Is this a proprietary process or would you be willing to do a short video? Ok, cancel that-Since I don't know if I could replace the last few new Four Sevens SS minis, would you be willing to do it for a fair price? Thanks,
Ed

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Hey Vinh,
Is this a proprietary process or would you be willing to do a short video? Ok, cancel that-Since I don't know if I could replace the last few new Four Sevens SS minis, would you be willing to do it for a fair price? Thanks,
Ed

I did make a video on how to this this and posted on the forum. Let me try to find it. Its literally playing with fire. You get better with practice but yeah I would not do it to a light that is rare as practice.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I did make a video on how to this this and posted on the forum. Let me try to find it. Its literally playing with fire. You get better with practice but yeah I would not do it to a light that is rare as practice.

if you want me to do it email me :)

scintillator

Enlightened

Any chance you could add mule version of this;
P60vn Quad SST20 4000K 95CRI, VN4

Nokoff

Enlightened
Thanksgiving 2018 Biggest Sale of The Year

Could you consider adding some 3000k thrower like the Mateminco MT35 PLUS or MT70 PLUS...Or similar Astrolux versions...or both :)....any 3000k throwers would peak my interest.

I get that you lose a little throw but NO ONE on the planet posts beam shots of 3000k throwers. They're magnificent to behold.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Post 1 is 95% Done. Can you guys please skim it to make sure there is nothing that seems off? Thanksssssssssssssssssss

Scribe

Newly Enlightened

looks good to me. let's get this sale started!!!

Nokoff

Enlightened

Is #128 the Mateminco MT70vn in 3000k actually the fat PLUS version, or just the head MT70?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Hello! Hello! Hello!

Once a year for ThanksGiving I host the largest sale of the year at prices that would put me out of business if they were the regular prices. Hahahha. You can claim the lights over on CPF or via Email and I will post on your behalf. Sale will start 7PM Seatte Time TODAY November 2nd 2018. That is less than 5 hours away from now. You can only claim lights after sale starts. Doing sale early this year so you guys still have money before Black Friday hits! Haha and of course so you can possibly have them to give away for Thanksgiving and Christmas. If not giveaway at least show them off at the family gatherings. Please read post 1 carefully and take sometime before the sale to skim the list! Search for the light on my store if you are not sure which it is. Good luck and have fun!

[email protected]

Cheers!

Sky Lumen

Nokoff

Enlightened
Can you look at the D4Svn hybrids too. They're normally 82 on your site. You have them here for 83, with a battery, so it's like regular price with a $1 battery which is fine just asking

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Can you look at the D4Svn hybrids too. They're normally 82 on your site. You have them here for 83, with a battery, so it's like regular price with a $1 battery which is fine just asking
All D4Svn Updated