• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ThanksGiving 2018 Sale STARTS AT 7PM SEATTLE TIME TODAY

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: Thanksgiving 2018 Biggest Sale of The Year

I was trying to stay away from $200 + lights haha, but yeah, with the batteries it really is a great price! It will make up for the GT mini with Olson that you're selling for $20 MORE then you used to haha (but I know why because it's such a pain in the butt!). When I got your SST40 version though I couldn't help but giggle when I turned it on haha. I knew pretty quickly that the Olson would be perfect for this light too! My first Olson!

I think it lasted because, dispite how you rave about it, the beam shot video just doesn't look impressive at all.

I did mention that its a light that does nothing impressive but overall a well all around searchlight that serves its purpose right.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I added the Olight M2Rvn XHP35 HD 6500k $95 +$5 large v54 engrave.

PayPal sent for lights. Appropriate notes added in PayPal.

1. Olight S20Rvn Max Boost SST40 SD 6500K $40
  2. large v54 engrave $5
Manker Red LADvn XPG3 6500K FREE 2 Claim with any order

what battery you recommend for m2rvn? Can PayPal difference

Email me on cells ;-)

Mike9028

Enlightened
Thanks Vinh for another great Thanksgiving day sale. I remember the 1st Thanksgiving day sale like it was yesterday with the random "fiat lux". I used to sit at my computer refreshing my feed every minute. Then it would freeze because of server issues etc.. Talk about competitive too. Good times! Good memories!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Vinh for another great Thanksgiving day sale. I remember the 1st Thanksgiving day sale like it was yesterday with the random "fiat lux". I used to sit at my computer refreshing my feed every minute. Then it would freeze because of server issues etc.. Talk about competitive too. Good times! Good memories!

It was great time for sure. Its amazing that I am still here and so are some of you :)
Great times! Great Times!

This. Thank you Vinh to your dedication to this community! You cause our love for this hobby to increase ten-fold! If any business owner 'gives the people what they want' it is certainly you my friend. You're a great guy.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I ordered over 300 Oslon Black Flat and I only have may be 25 left. T His mean I haev built PLENTY of Oslon lights. Yet every time I look at an order that say Oslon my stomach still tighens...This is definitely not the LED for a first time modder. If this LED wasn't so amazing I would never use it!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

So glad this one didn't sell. I will keep it forever :)
LAST EVER 47 Goliath SDHT Triple 219c 5000K, VN2 $250/$265

kashmir

Newly Enlightened

Paypal sent for item #113. Added V54 engraving,spec, and upgrade to KeepPower VTC6 cells.
Thanks Vinh!