The 4Sevens and Foursevens Picture and Random Question Thread?

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The 4Sevens and FourSevens Picture and Random Question Thread

I just received my final order. Ordered on the 14th. I ordered a min MA satin ti as soon as I saw them
come up on the site. I got a mini ML ti. Disappointed. The MA is one of my favorite lights and I was looking forward to a ti one....looks like an impossibility now.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The 4 & FourSevens Picture and Random Question Thread

47mfr-k.jpg

Brother Autumn PVD....... he finaly made it home....... (quick & dirty pic)
47s4.jpg

But now customs scoundrels holding the rest of the MK II clan (the stainless & aluminum MK II & Turbo MK II) for ransom...... can you believe it. The fight for family never ends. Next week I will pry the last four MK IIs out of their greasy paws to reunite the eight MK IIs for good.

Eric
The story comes to an end...... after the MK II family reunion these guys were partying so hard I had to wait a few days for them to sob(e)er up to be able to take a propper picture.

47s8-k.jpg

Last edited:

Placed my final order for a mini Mark 2 turbo on the 11th. My only confirmation is from PayPal. Still haven't heard anything from FourSevens.

Sad to hear they are closing. As a housing inspector I carried a quark for several years. Used it 20 times a day. Excellent light.

Last edited:

weez82

Enlightened

Here is my modest collection. It used to be bigger but I had to downsize and unfortunately I no longer have the funds to scoop up all those good deals. Oh well these lights will continue to serve me well.

2czd461.jpg

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim

The SS mini MK2 came today. Yes that seller is the real deal. Setting up my Tipi for the night so can't post pics now. David ended it on a high note. Nice threads, finish and tint (for CW). Just a great job!

Here is my modest collection. It used to be bigger but I had to downsize and unfortunately I no longer have the funds to scoop up all those good deals. Oh well these lights will continue to serve me well.

That's a very well rounded selection. :thumbsup:

~ Chance

Last edited:

weez82

Enlightened

That's a very well rounded selection. :thumbsup:

~ Chance

Thank you. Surprisingly enough they all get used. The Quark 123^2 and the Mini MK ii Turbo are great edc lights. The Maelstrom G5 is perfect for my girlfriend to use at home. I leave it on medium for her and she loves it. The other 2 lights see use but not too often. I'm going to miss Foursevens. The only thing I regret not getting is a tactical head for the Quark. I'll just have to keep an eye out for a used one 😀

lumenati

Newly Enlightened

I just purchased the SS Mini MkII on Ebay. David posted on this thread that the seller was an employee of Foursevens and was doing this with his blessing. When I saw that I was sold. And to my surprise, my PayPal receipt had a .com address beginning, tj....... ! It made me even happier, having corresponded almost exclusively with TJ, at Foursevens over the past many years. And bless his heart, he has discounted the SSs (Foursevens final offering.) to below FOURSEVENS closing discount.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingofsoles24/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 4Sevens and FourSevens Picture and Random Question Thread

I just purchased the SS Mini MkII on Ebay. David posted on this thread that the seller was an employee of Foursevens and was doing this with his blessing. When I saw that I was sold. And to my surprise, my PayPal receipt had a .com address beginning, tj....... ! It made me even happier, having corresponded almost exclusively with TJ, at Foursevens over the past many years. And bless his heart, he has discounted the SSs (Foursevens final offering.) to below FOURSEVENS closing discount.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingofsoles24/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Someone needs to buy those trainers.
P

Last edited:

Every time someone quotes a post with the wacked-out title, the wacked-out title is resurrected. Please Go Advanced and correct the title when you quote a post with the wicked-out title. :hairpull:

~ Chance :laughing:

Last edited:

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim

Merry Christmas everyone! I got mine in time for Christmas from that seller who has been unmasked.....

zZ73EuN.jpg

dUsVcQF.jpg

It has the snap back UI and nice tint for CW. Not a hint of green and that's rare for a XM-L2. Bright as well. On a side note my Al is a bit less bright then the others. Hardly noticeable unless all are side by side. Maybe on the edge of my perception. I have seen that before with LED lights though rarely own multiple copies of the same light and now got 4 standard Minis....