The flashy groupies

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice picture, Dave. I would love to own a Thud one day, next time you take pictures take a few more of the Thud :)
Thanks Ryan. Maybe this weekend, I'll do a Thud family photo shoot (original, LT, and 26650). :)

If you want to use the SD for photography work, you can opt for the pocket clip with the 1/4' threaded hole and mount it on a tripod
That's a great idea! I remember hearing that some of Don's lights had a tripod clip option, but I didn't know if it was only for specific lights. I recently bought a new tripod, and so I have an old no longer used one that would serve this purpose nicely!

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love to own a Thud one day, next time you take pictures take a few more of the Thud :)
Here you go Ryan - my Thud groupies! :)

This was a very satisfying and educational photo shoot. Anyone else have any requests? :naughty:

Last edited:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Dave, here's what pocket clip you need :)
Thanks for the link Ryan. That gives me the option of ordering a Sundrop with the desired clip, or just ordering a new clip for one of my existing lights. :)

I am curious to know if the Thud LT body will fit the original Thud head....That would be a pocket thrower like the Makai on STEROIDS
The original Thud and the Thud LT parts are interchangeable - I just tried them. ;)

It does make a killer looking combination. :eek: At some point maybe I'll add some frankenlight Thud pictures. :devil:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are a few pictures of my growing collection of TNC lights.

First the 18x50 lights:

And the entire TNC family (likely to grow again in a few months :naughty:):

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
More excellent pictures of a great family of lights Dave.
Its very nice to have such a lot of easily upgradable P60 hosts too, so that they never grow old.

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
More excellent pictures of a great family of lights Dave.
Its very nice to have such a lot of easily upgradable P60 hosts too, so that they never grow old.
Thanks Daniel. :)

Yep - P60 hosts are definitely nice in that respect. I've been having lots of fun with my recently acquired Vinh XM-L2 mule drop-in, and I'm really looking forward to my MT-G2 pocket cannon that should be arriving soon!

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your latest group looks fantastic Dave!
Thanks Derrick. This has become one of my favorite lights, and has displaced all other lights in my EDC rotation. I never thought I would EDC a high-end custom Titanium light, but this light is perfect for it.

Also, the Damascus version is my first Damascus light and I think it was a great place to start! :)

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
bumping an old thread with cool collections, and adding mine in....

march-2016-800.jpg