• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone here into watches? I am going to sell some of my torches to fund a high end watch.

Watches are way out of my league. I have one Tag Heuer I got back in the 90's but that's it. I had to sleep with an older woman for nearly 2 weeks to get it... worth it though. It's not one of the real real expensive ones. I think she paid around six or seven hundred for it.

2lt5vmg.jpg

I wanted the Tag watch Tom Cruise wore in Mission Impossible but I didn't want to dye my hair blonde so she didn't spring for it. I now regret that decision.

MC408

Enlightened
Watches are way out of my league. I have one Tag Heuer I got back in the 90's but that's it. I had to sleep with an older woman for nearly 2 weeks to get it... worth it though. It's not one of the real real expensive ones. I think she paid around six or seven hundred for it.

I wanted the Tag watch Tom Cruise wore in Mission Impossible but I didn't want to dye my hair blonde so she didn't spring for it. I now regret that decision.

Lol. "Wimmer the Gigilo" I'm picturing Steve Martin in dirty rotten scoundrels for some reason.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
If anyone sees me trying to buy a light anywhere on CPF please do something. Maybe just quote me and type in the words m-o-r-o-n then click reply. k tks
I'm sure your not the only one who has to take a look at spending once in a while. One mantra I use sometimes to keep away from buying is...

"What I have beats what I want".

I also use this sometimes when I'm alone in bed, so it's very dual purpose.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Kidding aside though, let's not forget things like intrinsic value, self worth, and all the cool stuff we likely already have that is regularly being overlooked or not put to use.:party:

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone sees me trying to buy a light anywhere on CPF please do something. Maybe just quote me and type in the words m-o-r-o-n then click reply. k tks

Sorry. No can do. You and NL are the 2 names that are keeping my budget in check.

ven

Flashaholic
Awesome array of beasts NL..................love it:D

More mouths to feed! Madison has been a little busy looking after some kits.
48hrs old

Little bit blurry as they dont stop fidgeting.
11 days old

Just now, one of the smaller ones which seems not to be getting as much food off mum

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
So I sent my machinist like 7 brand new Surefire Z2 and a couple of Gladiator to be worked on...He has been missing for the last couple months... :-(
Hope he is OK
I also really miss my Z2s..These are super rare now...

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I sent my machinist like 7 brand new Surefire Z2 and a couple of Gladiator to be worked on...He has been missing for the last couple months... :-(
Hope he is OK
I also really miss my Z2s..These are super rare now...

Thats like 2 months already. No excuse. Find a new guy who can bored for your stuff. I am disappointed now the fact he didnt contact you or anything,