• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

VNguyen

Enlightened
Did anyone even catch that NL is Daniel Lumen? :naughty:

If you you are concerned about privacy , make up a name and put a picture of Chuck Norris!

Yes, you OG, we miss you!!!! Lol

Lol MC. That was exactly what I did. And got acc. locked

MC408

Enlightened
Wrong forum. Ask Cindy there.
Let's not confuse the forums and muck it up here.

/not an admin/
//either place//

Sorry fellas. It was a joke based on previous few posts about names, gender, identity and so on.

If if I was a mod here, I would banhammer myself just for the hell of it! Lol

thats a joke too.

good point on privacy tho. Sorry NL aka DL

VNguyen

Enlightened
Man I feel like u guys that went to FB moved to slim fit shirt and skinny jeans while us few poor cavemen here are still wearing bell bottom and baggy jeans. [emoji17] Just don't forget about us until I sort this stupid FB thing out. [emoji30]

MC408

Enlightened
Man I feel like u guys that went to FB moved to slim fit shirt and skinny jeans while us few poor cavemen here are still wearing bell bottom and baggy jeans. [emoji17] Just don't forget about us until I sort this stupid FB thing out. [emoji30]

Lmao!!!! Good one! Damn it's so slow and hard just to lol at a comment here!

VNguyen

Enlightened
Howdy bro long time good to see you here:)

Howdy OG. I've always been reading, just not posting. Haven't bought a light in awhile and I've been super busy. My wife started work grave shift so work around the house pile up now. But yeah I still check up on my cpf brohams[emoji16][emoji106]

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy OG. I've always been reading, just not posting. Haven't bought a light in awhile and I've been super busy. My wife started work grave shift so work around the house pile up now. But yeah I still check up on my cpf brohams[emoji16][emoji106]
Very cool bro.... ive been back to golfing a lot lately but cruise in here at night.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys.

I'm still here. Following daily.

Just not a lot to say recently. Lots of the usual CPF time has been going to watersports now that it's warm, and I haven't got any lights in front of me for review right now.

Someone say something interesting! :)

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys.

I'm still here. Following daily.

Just not a lot to say recently. Lots of the usual CPF time has been going to watersports now that it's warm, and I haven't got any lights in front of me for review right now.

Someone say something interesting! :)
Howdy Bdm... i love your reviews looking forward to reading more. I miss my boat but love stream fishing up at my cabins. Water is running full this year and still snow in the peaks. Going to be great fishing.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy Bdm... i love your reviews looking forward to reading more. I miss my boat but love stream fishing up at my cabins. Water is running full this year and still snow in the peaks. Going to be great fishing.
Thanks og!

I might have a floor question for you at some point... planning to put some hardwood down this summer.

I year the snow melt is making lots of good flow. Read an article about Yosemite having its best waterfalls in several years. Should make for good fishing indeed.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks og!

I might have a floor question for you at some point... planning to put some hardwood down this summer.

I year the snow melt is making lots of good flow. Read an article about Yosemite having its best waterfalls in several years. Should make for good fishing indeed.
Yes "mammoth pools" (look it up) not to be confused with mammoth lakes is 9 miles east of my cabins. Was extremely low now getting back up . A busy day you might see 5 boats on it. :) such a beautiful area!!
7887c229ad958d78d146ab993e2df01f.jpg
ade7654fba25ad6e43abbf2950b93073.jpg