• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
You need to find someone who has not gotten on the list yet. They only let each person get one light in the first round. And unless something changes, there wont be a second round. They will be available later from Lumentop, don't know about the price.

I though maybe someone could just post my name and contact info or something. No big deal.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks bro, I appreciate you doing that. It looks like it might be too late for me to get on the list, but if so I can maybe get one from someone who wants to sell theirs or whatever. There's always another light to be had!

hahoo

Enlightened
Thanks bro, I appreciate you doing that. It looks like it might be too late for me to get on the list, but if so I can maybe get one from someone who wants to sell theirs or whatever. There's always another light to be had!

there already has been, and will continue to be people that back out before this thing is ready to roll.
i think im on there twice actually.
we will get you a light
then no more excuses about not lighting up my cell tower from your house :huh::laughing:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
there already has been, and will continue to be people that back out before this thing is ready to roll.
i think im on there twice actually.
we will get you a light
then no more excuses about not lighting up my cell tower from your house :huh::laughing:

Haha sounds good to me! I still don't have my Deft-X back yet... 9 months and counting. :laughing:

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
Does anyone have the Klarus G35? If it really throws 1,000 meters stock, maybe Vinh's magic wand could jack it up a bit. I really like the physical size of this light. If Acebeam would put the T21 reflector in a three cell non battery carrier light with a side switch I would have my compact thrower.

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
The T21vn IS awesome, no doubt. I just really like the shorter form better, easier to slide in a cargo pocket. My obsession is trying to make the great be perfect. What I like to do when I hike at night is have a good general light in my hand like a EC50vn, EC60vn HG or my TN30vn35 and a compact thrower easily accessible in a pocket to see what's way out there. My U21vn works pretty well, and the T21vn with two 18350's works even better. What would likely work the best would be the T21vn short form, but with more amperage and capacity than two 18350 cells provide. The quest for perfection is exhausting!

By the way, if you ever have a flashlight garage sale I am coming early!

Last edited:

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
brighterthanthesun , refer to your sig. May I ask how you get "MK35vn" ( is it Maker MK35, what is the spec. you have got ) Thank you.

The "vn" you will see at the end of some lights refers to lights that have been modded by CPF's Vinh Nguyen. They often have boosted specs and efficiency. For more info, you can check out the custom builders thread or his website, Skylumen. [emoji106]

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
brighterthanthesun , refer to your sig. May I ask how you get "MK35vn" ( is it Maker MK35, what is the spec. you have got ) Thank you.

I bought it a few months ago in one of Vinh's sales. It is a one-off. Vinh said he did not like the UI and it was a light that would not exceed what he has out there for throwers. As I recall it's about 1,900 lumen and 590k lux.

flybird

Newly Enlightened
I bought it a few months ago in one of Vinh's sales. It is a one-off. Vinh said he did not like the UI and it was a light that would not exceed what he has out there for throwers. As I recall it's about 1,900 lumen and 590k lux.

Well noted. It is a one-off. I was thinking you sent your own to him for mod. Thank you.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
U think so? I got the lumintop sd75vn.. batteries are charging.. need coffee for staying up late.

Last edited: