• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
wimm, How do you think something through a little further? Also, did you purchase a boat?

~ Chance

I have no idea I'm from Kentucky. We don't have good edumacation here.

A boat? No not that I'm aware of... oh wait yes I did... completely forgot about that.

12cc7be511f2025fc16fe1260e314be1--gifs-anim_s-an.jpg

Lies! That is his sailor costume along with the white speedos and tearaway pants for his other job as a "dancer."

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's the deal with the shocklis? I've been looking around and can't find anything other than their capacity that makes them better then the rest.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's the deal with the shocklis? I've been looking around and can't find anything other than their capacity that makes them better then the rest.

Hahahaha. HKJ likes them so that's enough for me... From what I know they are high drain and high capacity. I'm no battery expert though.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry my bad. The new Shockli 26650 is a great cell because it hasn't caused a fire at my house, which is the best battle testing ur gonna get. This battery pushes so hard it reminds me of the night my first child was born. Lil' Clovis21 :drunk: